Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redundant pole in back garden

Options
  • 26-06-2018 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

I recently had some overgrown trees in my back garden trimmed back.  There is a telephone pole which used to be covered by the trees and when it was exposed we found that the cable that is attached to the pole is just hanging down and not servicing any property.  How can I request that this pole be removed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

db wrote: »
    I recently had some overgrown trees in my back garden trimmed back.  There is a telephone pole which used to be covered by the trees and when it was exposed we found that the cable that is attached to the pole is just hanging down and not servicing any property.  How can I request that this pole be removed?
    Hi db, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

You would need to get contact our plant alterations team to arrange this, all details are explained here

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement