Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bereska 2 piano accordion

Options
  • 26-06-2018 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hi just looking for advice about this accordion.

I don't play but was given this recently and would be interested in learning. It seems to sound ok and looks in very good condition on the outside though it might need bit of a tuning. Is this expensive? where could I get it done? i am in Dublin.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 El Grifo

Sean Garvey at allaboutaccordions.com in Dublin may be able to help or direct you in the right direction. The accordion is a very rewarding instrument. There are many YouTube channels with lessons if you want to whet your appetite there before looking at live lessons. The Bereska appears to be a Russian produced instrument. While main accordion production originated in Italy it has gained huge popularity in Central Europe. A retuning on a full sized piano accordion could cost several hundred euro depending on the requirements of the user. But if you could have an accordionist try it first and see how good/bad it is then you’d get an idea is it worth pursuing as a hobby. Best of luck with it.

Advertisement