Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening a Joint Account

Options
  • 26-06-2018 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Myself & my partner need to open a JOINT ACCOUNT & get two ATM CARDS & a CHEQUE book.  We can fill in the details on-line.  We both have B of I accounts already.  Do we need more ID.  If so could you give me a list so that we can have all at hand when we start.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

hillbloom wrote: »
    Myself & my partner need to open a JOINT ACCOUNT & get two ATM CARDS & a CHEQUE book. We can fill in the details on-line. We both have B of I accounts already. Do we need more ID. If so could you give me a list so that we can have all at hand when we start.

Hi hillbloom,

Thanks for your post.

You can use the online form if you wish however as you mention you both have BOI Accounts already it's possible to call our New Account team on 1890354454 or 01-4044034 to apply for the account. An advisor will be happy to go through this with you as it will not be needed for you both to provide new ID documents to us as existing customers. If you still wish to use our online form, we have a list of documents we can accept on our website here.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement