Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suggestions for last minute dress for wedding

• 26-06-2018 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone have any ideas for where I might get a summery dress suitable for a wedding, which is cheap and can be gotten in Dublin city centre tomorrow afternoon! Even just something in Penneys that someone has seen. I don't ask much 😠I have a dress I can wear but it might be a bit heavy so if I can get something tomorrow, great, if not, it's not the end of the world.
    I'm a short arse aswell 5'2" and size 16 with a tummy and am not great with knowing what suits me.
    Thanks if anyone does have any ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

I'd take a look at Carousel They have a shop on Exchequer St

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Lisa78

GetWithIt wrote: »
    I'd take a look at Carousel They have a shop on Exchequer St
    Thanks, looks like they have some nice stuff - I've passed by it but have never gone in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 LizzeyBenett

Lisa78 wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone have any ideas for where I might get a summery dress suitable for a wedding, which is cheap and can be gotten in Dublin city centre tomorrow afternoon! Even just something in Penneys that someone has seen. I don't ask much 😠I have a dress I can wear but it might be a bit heavy so if I can get something tomorrow, great, if not, it's not the end of the world.
    I'm a short arse aswell 5'2" and size 16 with a tummy and am not great with knowing what suits me.
    Thanks if anyone does have any ideas.

Great sales in arnotts friend got a dress today reduced from 350 to 50.

Great sales in arnotts friend got a dress today reduced from 350 to 50.

Wow, thanks - have another wedding coming up next month so might check that out!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭CastielJ

just check the local stores for sales

• Advertisement

CastielJ wrote: »
    just check the local stores for sales

We don't have any local stores - I live in a village ðŸ˜

Advertisement