Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Baby Thank You Cards

• 26-06-2018 7:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

Terrible only getting to this now!! Got the picture now just need to get the cards!
    Any recommendations on websites.....thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

I used optimalprint.ie last time! I’ve also used babycards.ie, but if I remember rightly, they were a good bit more expensive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

I’ve used snapfish and photobox and found them both good. I generally just go with whichever has the best deals on at the time, there’s usually 1 with an offer on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16 Yellowboglady

I used yourbabythankyoucards.ie Found them great to deal with. A donation goes to LauraLynn as well. Also they threw in "spares " for mistakes

Advertisement