Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteer Work

• 26-06-2018 7:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

Anybody here familiar with volunteer work in Limerick? I don't mean stuffing envelopes or collecting money, I am an experienced business adviser with time on my hands and a lot of experience dealing with start-ups, I am not looking for money or any kind of reward but I would like to put my brain to good use.

All suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 73hdkgo

Stanford wrote: »
    Anybody here familiar with volunteer work in Limerick? I don't mean stuffing envelopes or collecting money, I am an experienced business adviser with time on my hands and a lot of experience dealing with start-ups, I am not looking for money or any kind of reward but I would like to put my brain to good use.

All suggestions welcome.
    NOVAS are a good bet. They have a lot of ongoing housing projects and have a very proactive approach to volunteering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Stanford

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Maryannabel

Check out www.volunteerlimerick.ie. All types of charities have requests for volunteers.

Advertisement