Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

busking and buskers

Options
  • 26-06-2018 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

who is the best and worst buskers in Dublin

I myself am a busker I have recently completed a personal survey on buskers in Dublin and have made a few shocking discoveries and heard some amazing music and some god auful ones too
    I just want to see if people mention the good ones I've found and of course the baaad ones

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

The worst (sorry to be negative) is the guys outside Clearys/Talbot Street. Beatles massacre.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

There’s one really annoying one on Grafton Street. Stupid longish hair with a beanie type yoke. Thinks he’s deadly but blocks the whole street with his cart , guitar case and speakers all spread out.
    I want to hit him.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Worst: Anyone using an amp.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

There was a young girl there the other day at top of grafton street outside butlers on a guitar, think she was ginger, was rushing by so barely even got to glance but she seemed like 12-16 or that age, she got a big crowd going had an amazing voice! Think she was singing ed sheeran

I would not be a good eye witness :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

wakka12 wrote: »
    There was a young girl there the other day at top of grafton street outside butlers on a guitar, think she was ginger, was rushing by so barely even got to glance but she seemed like 12-16 or that age, she got a big crowd going had an amazing voice! Think she was singing ed sheeran

I would not be a good eye witness :D

She was and I think she has been on Late Late before. She's only 13 or so, great voice.

Edit: according to a friend it was Allie Sherlock, she's been on the Ellen Show in the US as well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

Chinasea wrote: »
    The worst (sorry to be negative) is the guys outside Clearys/Talbot Street. Beatles massacre.
    Love those lads!  They are completely cheesy and play the classics :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Anyone using an amp is not busking imo. They're just being a dick.

Advertisement