Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted in Dublin

Options
  • 26-06-2018 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey all, I'm a 23 year old guitarist/drummer/ maybe vocalist that wants to play and create some music. I'm based in Dublin City and I'm into rock music, indie rock, alternative rock, metal and punk music. The most important thing for me is that I actually enjoy what I'm making. I want to make music that's fun to listen to.

I'm influenced by all sorts of bands like Ghost, Nirvana, Weezer, Alkaline Trio, Pavement, Superchunk, Wolf Alice, Blink 182, The Front Bottoms, Smashing Pumpkins, PUP, Oasis, Royal Blood, Slaves, The Cure, Against Me, QOTSA, Sum 41, Billy Talent, Foo Fighters, Alvvays, Fangclub. But the most important band to me is Motion City Soundtrack.

If you're into any of these and are looking to play some music or make some music send me a DM!

Advertisement