Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer fees

Options
  • 27-06-2018 4:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭

Hi. Just set up a Australian bank account (Commonwealth Bank) and was wondering how do I go about transferring money from my current account to that and what the fees are as well ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi. Just set up a Australian bank account (Commonwealth Bank) and was wondering how do I go about transferring money from my current account to that and what the fees are as well ?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards,

You can set up your Australian bank account as a payee on 365 Online. Just go to Money Transfer then select Add a Payee and select International Payee. An international transfer can take up to three working days to reach the payee and the charge would be €5 for a transfer of €65 or above, and no charge for amounts under €65. Details of this can be found in our International Fees and Charges brochure here.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

Thanks Sarah.

At what currency rate would that be at as well from yourselves ? Im looking to transfer €2000 over.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Thanks Sarah.

At what currency rate would that be at as well from yourselves ? Im looking to transfer €2000 over.

Thanks

Thanks for getting back to us.
    Our rates can change from day to day but I've given a link here that you can use in order to get the rates that we would offer each day.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement