Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate Customer Service

Options
  • 27-06-2018 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Waiting since May 16th for statement of account of parents property, so that our deceased parents probate can be finalised - this is so very much a sensitive matter and absolutely shocking behaviour from Electric Ireland.

I too am an existing customer of Electric Ireland will defo be moving service provider come end of contract.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige B

Hi VUDuo2,

We're sorry to read of your unhappiness, a d of your loss. Please accept our condolences during this difficult time. 

In order for us to look into this for you, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • The name of the account holder
    • The address of the property
    • The account number of the property
    • The contact number
    We can then look into this matter for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭VUDuo2

Hi VUDuo2,

We're sorry to read of your unhappiness, a d of your loss. Please accept our condolences during this difficult time. 

In order for us to look into this for you, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • The name of the account holder
    • The address of the property
    • The account number of the property
    • The contact number

[*]
    We can then look into this matter for you.

Thanks,
    Brige
    [*]
    DM sent - when can I expect a response Brige ??

Hi VUDuo2,

Thanks for your message.

All queries are entered into a queue, and answered as soon as possible.

We will look into this matter for you today, and will respond to the private message shortly.

Thanks,
    Brige

Hi VUDuo2,

Thanks for your message.

We will look into this matter for you today, and will respond to the private message shortly.

Thanks,
    Brige
    Brige.

Just to be clear, Electric Ireland send bills to the billing address, but when it comes to correspondence, Electric Ireland send it to the deceased persons address. That was evidently clear, and no I do not have access to the property as it is now sold.

The recent D.M. you just sent was conveyed to me on June 15th and that E.I. would send out the statement of account to my address, i.e. the billing address, please email that mentioned form to me today please in order for me to return it quickly.

You mention in your D.M. about the re-issuing of a cheque - my understanding is that Electric Ireland made it out to my deceased parents names and posted it to their address,  you can go back through your recorded phone calls and you will hear me repeat on a few occasions not to post either the cheque or the statement to my parents address, to send it to my address - and of course what did Electric Ireland do.......

VUDuo2 wrote: »
    Hi VUDuo2,

Thanks for your message.

Thanks,
    Brige
    Brige.

Just to be clear, Electric Ireland send bills to the billing address, but when it comes to correspondence, Electric Ireland send it to the deceased persons address. That was evidently clear, and no I do not have access to the property as it is now sold.

The recent D.M. you just sent was conveyed to me on June 15th and that E.I. would send out the statement of account to my address, i.e. the billing address, please email that mentioned form to me today please in order for me to return it quickly.

You mention in your D.M. about the re-issuing of a cheque - my understanding is that Electric Ireland made it out to my deceased parents names and posted it to their address,  you can go back through your recorded phone calls and you will hear me repeat on a few occasions not to post either the cheque or the statement to my parents address, to send it to my address - and of course what did Electric Ireland do.......
    Could someone aka a manger in Electric Ireland, step in now, take responsibility and sort my issue out today ???

• Advertisement

All credit to GDPR and Security etc, I am giving Electric Ireland authority to email me the Legal Form (mentioned in a D.M) today.

Hi VUDuo2,

We regret any inconvenience caused.

We are currently looking into this matter on your behalf.

For security purposes, we would be unable to provide you with details of your query publicly. However, once we have an update, we will provide this to you by private message.

Thanks,
    Brige

Hi VUDuo2,

We regret any inconvenience caused.

We are currently looking into this matter on your behalf.

For security purposes, we would be unable to provide you with details of your query publicly. However, once we have an update, we will provide this to you by private message.

Thanks,
    Brige
    Brige, I haven't asked for details to be sent publicly,  can I have the statement of account & the legal form emailed to my private email address please today?

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi VUDuo2,

We have sent you a private message.

Thanks,
    Aoife

My issue has been resolved, eventually

• Advertisement
Advertisement