Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bell Javelin lid

Options
  • 27-06-2018 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was recently told that a Bell Javelin lid might suit my position. Does anyone have one that I could possibly try or pick up second hand? Cheers.

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

I had one P, nice fitting helmet, plenty big too, found it one of the more comfy helmets I've used. If your buying second hand check the ear covers, they have a tendency to pull away a bit and make the helmet look like it's cracked.

I never used it with the visor and found some sunglasses hard to get the arms under the ears. Did like it though and would consider one myself if I was buying a new aero helmet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

pretty much same as giro advantage ...

if size s there was a couple in a big shop in dublin for 25 euro a while ago

and for both helmts visor test slower than shades pretty much all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

peter kern wrote: »
    pretty much same as giro advantage ...

if size s there was a couple in a big shop in dublin for 25 euro a while ago

and for both helmts visor test slower than shades pretty much all the time.

Not sure of the size but for 25 I'd take a punt. What shop? I check b2r, wheelworx and cycle super store online but not there. Cheers.

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

EDIT: I think in the bargain section of Cycle Superstore upstairs behind the Triathlon section. Worth giving them a call tomorrow

• Advertisement

I honk the bargain section upstairs behind the Triathlon section. Worth giving them a call tomorrow

Cheers but is that a typo??? Which shop?

P.

I'd take a guess 68 is talking about cyclesuperstore, they moved their triathlon section upstairs recently and know they have opened a bargain/sale section.

joey100 wrote: »
    I'd take a guess 68 is talking about cyclesuperstore, they moved their triathlon section upstairs recently and know they have opened a bargain/sale section.

They do indeed have them. Cheers dude

The javelin for 50 euro? Any idea of sizes?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

joey100 wrote: »

Yup, they had some Bell lids and others. Check them though as some were missing clips or other bits. Very old stock.

• Advertisement

Yup, they had some Bell lids and others. Check them though as some were missing clips or other bits. Very old stock.

Just off the phone. No Javelin. They have some bell meteor 2 though.

Advertisement