Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland ATM charges for foreign debit cards

Options
  • 27-06-2018 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

My wife and I have a Spanish debit card (a BBVA Mastercard debit card, rather than credit card), and wish to use this whilst we are in process of moving over to Ireland.

Do Bank of Ireland charge us for using an ATM, please.

Thank you very much in advance.
    Expat365

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Expat365 wrote: »
    Hi,

My wife and I have a Spanish debit card (a BBVA Mastercard debit card, rather than credit card), and wish to use this whilst we are in process of moving over to Ireland.

Do Bank of Ireland charge us for using an ATM, please.

Thank you very much in advance.
    Expat365

Hi Expat364,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We will not charge you to use our ATM however please check with your own bank whether they will charge you to use your card outside of Spain. If you need to open a new account here in Ireland, please see our Coming to Ireland team section on our website here to request a call back from them. They will be happy to help you get an account set up before your move.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement