Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chit chat number nein

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Odelay wrote: »
    Lovely mare, but she won’t be keeping the grass down when you’re feeding her hay:0

Is she in foal or will you be out with the mane comb? Fair bit of pulling to be done there.

She's been in that field for about 2 weeks now, moving her to the next one soon enough but there's clearance work being done beside it so can't move her yet. Hay to tide her over til then, first time she got any this winter :D She's supposed to be infoal, but only a few months gone as she didn't hold the first service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

L1985 wrote: »
    I kinda want one....he is ridiculously cute!!!don't think my fencing skills would be up to it!!
    You need to think of the positives, sheep are a great way of meeting the neighbours:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,859 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

You need to think of the positives, sheep are a great way of meeting the neighbours:D
    sorry for hijacking, but great win for liverpool, would have been a great game to be at

whelan2 wrote: »
    sorry for hijacking, but great win for liverpool, would have been a great game to be at
    Yeah, making it harder than it has to be as usual. I sprained my ankle yesterday so I got to watch it today and I aged 10 years in an hour:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭grassroot1

Yeah, making it harder than it has to be as usual. I sprained my ankle yesterday so I got to watch it today and I aged 10 years in an hour:)

oh dare ye dream

• Advertisement

grassroot1 wrote: »
    oh dare ye dream
    Oh the dream is real in this house, have a mini Allison here. Didnt dare come into the house at half time though

Oh the dream is real in this house, have a mini Allison here. Didnt dare come into the house at half time though
    Buy the child the jersey, hopefully he'll get to wear it with pride next May.

I have one ordered for the youngest so they can be twinsies:D

Buy the child the jersey, hopefully he'll get to wear it with pride next May.

I have one ordered for the youngest so they can be twinsies:D
    The struggle we had, the santa order was the green goalkeeper jersey with A.Becker. Was in Anfield before christmas , they had no A in the store. So it would have been Becker on the jersey.... I was in a state, anway I looked over the counter and saw the A.becker iron on thingy . Christmas was saved, excuse the pun. He has worn it since Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Keep Sluicing

Between Liverpool and Munster my nerves are shot.
    Working with my dad all day, opening 2 new gaps into the new ground and doing fencing work. 20 ton digger coming in 2 weeks to rip out some rock, 2 acres of scrub to strip and heap a boggy acre.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭newholland mad

Between Liverpool and Munster my nerves are shot.
    Working with my dad all day, opening 2 new gaps into the new ground and doing fencing work. 20 ton digger coming in 2 weeks to rip out some rock, 2 acres of scrub to strip and heap a boggy acre.

Munster love doing it the hard way. Expert's at the last minute game winning score over the years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

God I hate shopping centres.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Could someone tell me, Please where do I enter grazon 90 for bord bia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,929 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

_Brian wrote: »

Thanks. I thought there was something wrong with me. ;)

'If I ventured in the slipstream, Between the viaducts of your dream'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

_Brian wrote: »

Try being at one of those soft play fun centers for a birthday party.

There must have been 80-100 children there- smell of nappies- tears and screaming. At one stage the que for the slide looked like the Normandy invasion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,484 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Try being at one of those soft play fun centers for a birthday party.

There must have been 80-100 children there- smell of nappies- tears and screaming. At one stage the que for the slide looked like the Normandy invasion.

At least there wasn't the smell of blood

Young lad got a dvd stuck on his middle finger. Amazing how quickly the finger swelled. Cut the dvd off. Tried washing up liquid to get it off. Never know what they'll do next. That's a new one in this house

Young lad got a dvd stuck on his middle finger. Amazing how quickly the finger swelled. Cut the dvd off. Tried washing up liquid to get it off. Never know what they'll do next. That's a new one in this house

For anyone wondering, it takes 5 days for a swallowed 5c coin to travel through the digestive system of a 3yo. Not an experience I want to go through ever again:pac:

For anyone wondering, it takes 5 days for a swallowed 5c coin to travel through the digestive system of a 3yo. Not an experience I want to go through ever again:pac:

Your sample size is too small for accurate results. We need more kids :D

Your sample size is too small for accurate results. We need more kids :D
    I'm sorted, thanks.

I'll leave someone else start the remaining trial work.

Well there's a bit of info I never thought I'd get

• Advertisement

Could someone tell me, Please where do I enter grazon 90 for bord bia

Doesn't it go on the spraying records as purchases? And taken off as used, I think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,980 ✭✭✭Genghis Cant

Jaysus... You were fairly stuck for 5c to go to them rounds :-) :-)

Finger?.... Sure. :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Save that story for the 21st

ganmo wrote: »
    Save that story for the 21st

And a pair of disposable gloves, just for devilment

Some value with Air BnB lads.
    We were away two nights there at a swim comp £130 three bedroom townhouse for two nights. £65 a night for four of us.
    Right in the centre of Bangor town.

Brought our own grub and cooked in both nights saves another wedge of cash.

So anyone getting up at 5am to look at the blood moon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Waffletraktor

Reggie. wrote: »
    So anyone getting up at 5am to look at the moon?
    Remeber to take pictures for us all, sound!

Hopefully be sleeping, hopefully!

• Advertisement

Remeber to take pictures for us all, sound!

Get up ya sod

Yeah, I'll get up. I'll be in my 80s again it happens again if I last that long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭L1985

Alarms set but Jesus it's bright out right now!! Like a floodlights been switched on! I can't sleep now but that's also because my hot water bottle just leaked and burnt me awake ☹️.

The last of the three stooges, the hardest to get a pic of.
    kWrd6pv.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,782 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

I remember the last one (blood moon) in this country. Not sure when it was but I remember it.

The moon just goes a sort of orangy colour as it goes into the earths shadow.
    It's the very same as the moon coming up on the horizon in the evening when the sun has set. Except the moon then would be more vivid.

I commend ye all for going to want to see it but once ye''ve seen one ..it's nothing to write home about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,782 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

kWrd6pv.jpg

I'd put the other fella on the farmers journal.
    That's just a plain oul lamb. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

kWrd6pv.jpg

Lovely looking lamb. It has a bould face ... ;)

Full moon......half moon..... TOTAL ECLIPSE :D
    It's actually decent clear sky here, slightly hazy but am being a lazy arse taking photos out the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭L1985

I'm laughing here as I was just muttering that to myself coming up the yard-when I hear eclipse the first thing I think of is Jaffa cakes-now that's good marketing. Excelllent visibility here but I'm too lazy to be bothered with photos and back in bed cosy now!!

Fantastic marketing! Bit hazy but here it is for the people in bed :D

UbgQfRYl.jpg

8s4RMpql.jpg

m76IXS3l.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭Grueller

I am actually away out to a conference now in Limerick so will see it as I am on the road.
    Double feed yesterday and in an unbelievable turn of events, a dairy farmers son is hired into a beef farm for four hours to cover me. Poor divils need the support of the wealthy beef farmers.

• Advertisement

Bloody clouds got in the way here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Bloody clouds got in the way here
    Same here although I can just about see it.

Base price wrote: »
    Same here although I can just about see it.

Same as that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Total cloud cover here. The moon was more impressive at 9pm than now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭TITANIUM.

just to add to that Buford, a 50cent piece cannot be swollowed by the standard 4yo anyway. it'll lodge in their throat about half way down and require extraction. #alovelydayswork.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,205 ✭✭✭emaherx

TITANIUM. wrote: »
    just to add to that Buford, a 50cent piece cannot be swollowed by the standard 4yo anyway. it'll lodge in their throat about half way down and require extraction. #alovelydayswork.

Our nearly 2 year old loves Legos.
    #Sh!tingBricks

emaherx wrote: »
    Our nearly 2 year old loves Legos.
    #Sh!tingBricks
    Who, you or him?:p

I'll have to be rolled out of here!

I'll have to be rolled out of here!

First dates again?

First dates again?

Treating the parents and myself!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement