Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chit chat number nein

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭carrollsno1

visatorro wrote: »
    Like every other shares. It really is a gamble. Nobody can tell you what you will have at the end. And as someone pointed out its virtual money and unless you have it in your arse pocket you've nothing.

I had a lad explain bitcoin to me one night, i said its virtual money you cant handle it hows it real money? He said look at youre wages you get a pay slip not pay off youre boss and then you see a few different numbers on youre balance, how many times do you use an atm? Rarely. Then he said how much cash do you reckon goes across the bar here electronically nearly all of it.
    His thinking was that money is already a cryptocurrency as it is

Better living everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

I had a lad explain bitcoin to me one night, i said its virtual money you cant handle it hows it real money? He said look at youre wages you get a pay slip not pay off youre boss and then you see a few different numbers on youre balance, how many times do you use an atm? Rarely. Then he said how much cash do you reckon goes across the bar here electronically nearly all of it.
    His thinking was that money is already a cryptocurrency as it is

There was a time when our currency was linked to actual gold reserves. But since that link was broken there is no real value to back up our currency, it’s printed on a promise, so yea, it’s no different to bitcoin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭emaherx

_Brian wrote: »
    There was a time when our currency was linked to actual gold reserves. But since that link was broken there is no real value to back up our currency, it’s printed on a promise, so yea, it’s no different to bitcoin

Spend very little cash these days anyway, its all virtual only really rely on printed beer tokens more so drunk emaherx dosen't get carried away :D

Ireland and Australia/New zealand are nearly the polar opposite in terms of cash vs card. For example there was pubs back home still not taking card and they would in much more populated areas than the bush here where card is king. The only places ive ever seen cash only out here really is in asian business mainly laundrettes, bakeries, cafes, takeaways and the like and they also conveniently have a privately owned atm that usually charges $2.50 a transaction aswell

Better living everyone

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,704 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Ireland and Australia/New zealand are nearly the polar opposite in terms of cash vs card. For example there was pubs back home still not taking card and they would in much more populated areas than the bush here where card is king. The only places ive ever seen cash only out here really is in asian business mainly laundrettes, bakeries, cafes, takeaways and the like and they also conveniently have a privately owned atm that usually charges $2.50 a transaction aswell

Money laundering then:rolleyes:;)

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭kk.man

It be very hard for a guy to live illegally there because u nearly have to open a bank account!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭Albert Johnson

Base price wrote: »
    marathon wrote: »
    I’ll buy couple calves with me 250 so��
    Back in the day I bought a 13.2 three yo registered Connemara filly instead of Eircom shares. Broke her myself and my sons had a few years fun competing on her before I sold her on for a healthy profit. If she had died or broke down I would have lost out but she didn't and we have wonderful memories of her.

A similar move might pay off again regarding an equine versus Bitcoin investment. I know nothing about cryto currency but the trade for horse's with potential is strengthening weekly. If you had the time and interest I'm confident there's a twist to be got. Although it's definitely as much a lifestyle investment as an economic one.

Seeing as we're on the subject do many on here keep horses of any description? I've noticed in the last year or two that horses are becoming a rare enough sight locally compared to only a few years back when the country was awash with nags. The same few die-hards are still trading away but many of the fair weather supporter's have exited the game. I remember a few year's ago a children's pony to eat around the house or a few mare's running with the cow's were commonplace. I've always kept a few ponies and donkeys since I was a small child and still do an odd bit of dealing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

A similar move might pay off again regarding an equine versus Bitcoin investment. I know nothing about cryto currency but the trade for horse's with potential is strengthening weekly. If you had the time and interest I'm confident there's a twist to be got. Although it's definitely as much a lifestyle investment as an economic one.

Seeing as we're on the subject do many on here keep horses of any description? I've noticed in the last year or two that horses are becoming a rare enough sight locally compared to only a few years back when the country was awash with nags. The same few die-hards are still trading away but many of the fair weather supporter's have exited the game. I remember a few year's ago a children's pony to eat around the house or a few mare's running with the cow's were commonplace. I've always kept a few ponies and donkeys since I was a small child and still do an odd bit of dealing.

Have always kept a few sports horses - it was a grand uncle who started it - just continued on tbh. Had luck with them so far. Was it Churchill who said 'There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,782 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

Used to breed sporthorses. Even had one qualify for Lanaken others jumping in Dublin and Millstreet.

Got out when the money disappeared 5 or 6 years ago and kept a few more dairy cows instead. With the time wasted driving around the country getting mares in foal and vets fees and stud fees and insulted at the sales it just wasn't worth it. Coupled with help needed for horses, with potential kicks and bites and land being poached to hell it definitely wasn't worth it.

All the best dairy/sport horse/thoroughbred breeders down here have got rid of the horses and concentrated fulltime on the dairy enterprises instead. Other hobby breeders gave up and are making more/something setting the land instead.

We're still getting stallion brochures in the post and text messages from stallion companies though. :rolleyes:
    Just have the one ex teaser pony/ lawnmower.

kk.man wrote: »
    It be very hard for a guy to live illegally there because u nearly have to open a bank account!

I know as much lads bodgy as legit out here, i was told its easier be illegal in america than here. However i know lads bodgey and they can still pay tax to get on some jobs depends what you know really

Better living everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭Base price

I keep two sport mares now but one is getting on and didn't go in foal last year. I have her running with a ID stallion. I've had some success over the years but my best so far is breeding a team silver medalist at WEG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,854 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Electricity was off there for a while. You only realise how much you are reliant on it when it's gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

whelan2 wrote: »
    Electricity was off there for a while. You only realise how much you are reliant on it when it's gone

Thankfully the power cuts aren’t too often

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Jeep wasn’t running right for last few days. Not reving out as if it were in limp home mode but no lights on dash.
    After bit of googling I’d consigned myself to throttle pedal body or similar.

Had a look at the pedal this morning and found a tiny pebble lodged in behind it not letting it move fully

All good now, all 140bhp present and accounted for.

Simple wee fix, and cheap.

Jeep wasn’t running right for last few days. Not reving out as if it were in limp home mode but no lights on dash.
    After bit of googling I’d consigned myself to throttle pedal body or similar.

Had a look at the pedal this morning and found a tiny pebble lodged in behind it not letting it move fully

All good now, all 140bhp present and accounted for.

Simple wee fix, and cheap.
    Cheap fix thankfully

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭orm0nd

My luck has changed, just won 24 euro on a couple of stratch cards I got in a father's day card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,929 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

Being doing the odd favour for neighbours recently, dehorning calves, running cattle to marts, letting them use my bull when they couldn't use ai because of work. I had 90 bales to move home from over a mile. 3 tractors and trailers arrived in to help. We had them home in no time. Even managed to do another neighbours aswell when his tractor broke down.
    Guy loaded them with the soft hands. Super job. First time seeing it working up close.

'If I ventured in the slipstream, Between the viaducts of your dream'

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

Being doing the odd favour for neighbours recently, dehorning calves, running cattle to marts, letting them use my bull when they couldn't use ai because of work. I had 90 bales to move home from over a mile. 3 tractors and trailers arrived in to help. We had them home in no time. Even managed to do another neighbours aswell when his tractor broke down.
    Guy loaded them with the soft hands. Super job. First time seeing it working up close.

Good karma. Old fashioned neighbourliness. All round.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,542 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

A lot to be said for good neighbours.

• Advertisement

The issue of live exports is becoming increasingly unpalatable to much of the non farming community in recent years. There is an ongoing and growing campaign by many to outlaw the practice particularly for young calves. Headlines such as the above only add fuel to the fire and paint the live export trade in a very negative light.

I have no experience of the live export trade from other countries but I do believe that the Irish system is subject to strict guidelines and protocol and is an ethical and animal friendly an operation as is possible. Perhaps other countries do not adhere to such a code but that shouldn't lead to all being tarred with the one brush. Most of the animal welfare incidents that are highlighted during such debate occur in other countries and are outside of our control.

Live exports have and continue to be a vital outlet for Irish livestock. We as a country currently produce far more beef than can be marketed domestically so other means of marketing are necessary. The Irish meat factories continually complain of an over supply of raw product and therefore cut the price and reduce throughput so other channels are needed to reduce the surplus. The elimination of live exports would only further remove competition from the factories and doom the cattle trade imo.

An argument could be made that an over supply of beef is the main problem but any steps to reduce this surplus would take time to implement and for the reduction to filter through to the daily supply. Until such a debate takes place we still need to regulate livestock numbers and live exports are vital to this undertaking.

The lack of a live export for calves during the spring due partly to adverse weather conditions​ led quickly to a slump in the calf market and could have possibly ended in a severe animal welfare issue. Certain stock are dependent on live exports to have any financial value and to remove exports would leave them worthless. Worthless animals will be neglected and in the case of calves a "Bobby calf" system would be inevitable.

Live export detractors need to view the system from the viewpoint of farming as business and the implications of decisions based almost solely from the non farming community. They have the potential to open a much larger can of worms imo and exports may be viewed retrospectively as the lessor of two evils.

The issue of live exports is becoming increasingly unpalatable to much of the non farming community in recent years. There is an ongoing and growing campaign by many to outlaw the practice particularly for young calves. Headlines such as the above only add fuel to the fire and paint the live export trade in a very negative light.

I have no experience of the live export trade from other countries but I do believe that the Irish system is subject to strict guidelines and protocol and is an ethical and animal friendly an operation as is possible. Perhaps other countries do not adhere to such a code but that shouldn't lead to all being tarred with the one brush. Most of the animal welfare incidents that are highlighted during such debate occur in other countries and are outside of our control.

Live exports have and continue to be a vital outlet for Irish livestock. We as a country currently produce far more beef than can be marketed domestically so other means of marketing are necessary. The Irish meat factories continually complain of an over supply of raw product and therefore cut the price and reduce throughput so other channels are needed to reduce the surplus. The elimination of live exports would only further remove competition from the factories and doom the cattle trade imo.

An argument could be made that an over supply of beef is the main problem but any steps to reduce this surplus would take time to implement and for the reduction to filter through to the daily supply. Until such a debate takes place we still need to regulate livestock numbers and live exports are vital to this undertaking.

The lack of a live export for calves during the spring due partly to adverse weather conditions​ led quickly to a slump in the calf market and could have possibly ended in a severe animal welfare issue. Certain stock are dependent on live exports to have any financial value and to remove exports would leave them worthless. Worthless animals will be neglected and in the case of calves a "Bobby calf" system would be inevitable.

Live export detractors need to view the system from the viewpoint of farming as business and the implications of decisions based almost solely from the non farming community. They have the potential to open a much larger can of worms imo and exports may be viewed retrospectively as the lessor of two evils.

Live exports are very bad PR for the farming industry. We’re in a time when every aspect of the food chain and animal welfare is under scrutiny and rightly so.

We should be working towards alternatives because sooner or later it will stop and of the industry isn’t ready it will be a mess because as you say if we stop it without an alternative we’re in trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

Relaxing in my new fathers day slippers after the Bon Jovi/Manic Street preachers gig.
    Slippers trump wellies any day! :)

whelan2 wrote: »

Who supplies your electricity?

Electrical failure cuts power to all of Argentina and Uruguay, supplier says:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭White Clover

Does it come back to the point that people were making in the extensive farming thread?
    There is no blueprint or advice for such farming.
    Farmers are not paid for, and don't need high out put intensive systems.
    Consumers don't value the quality of our produce, and bord bia are about as useful as a chocolate teapot when it comes to marketing our produce.
    By promoting extensive farming, we could help farmers image, improve farmers income, reduce live shipping and benefit the environment.

It's not going to happen as long as teagasc and bord bia remain as they are. Like, if the fertilizer industry continue to hold a seat on the board of teagasc, are we going to see demo farms set up to give advice and guidance on extensive farming?

Live exports are very bad PR for the farming industry. We’re in a time when every aspect of the food chain and animal welfare is under scrutiny and rightly so.

We should be working towards alternatives because sooner or later it will stop and of the industry isn’t ready it will be a mess because as you say if we stop it without an alternative we’re in trouble.

I'm in agreement about the bad PR and everything else associated with live exports, it's days are numbered imo. However I think many activists believe that live exports can be stopped without any other changes being made to how the livestock trade operates. We definitely need an alternative outlet or course of action but what form it would take I don't know. One thing is for certain we're massively under prepared for such an eventuality and live exports will only be the tip of the animal welfare iceberg in such a scenario.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

The distances from Australia are serious, how often would they have to stop rest etc?

Does it come back to the point that people were making in the extensive farming thread?
    Consumers don't value the quality of our produce, and bord bia are about as useful as a chocolate teapot when it comes to marketing our produce.
    By promoting extensive farming, we could help farmers image, improve farmers income, reduce live shipping and benefit the environment.

It's not going to happen as long as teagasc and bord bia remain as they are. Like, if the fertilizer industry continue to hold a seat on the board of teagasc, are we going to see demo farms set up to give advice and guidance on extensive farming?

As with Brian I agree with the above concepts, we've a tendency towards over production particularly in the beef sector and it has little direct benefits to the primary producer. I've repeatedly aired the view that we've too many beef cattle nationally and the only way to stop the vicious cycle is to remove some of the excess raw product.

Extensive farming done correctly is a beautiful concept imo and is something that should be encouraged particularly in areas of more marginal land. The biggest obstacle I see towards it's wider implementation is the fact that it creates little opportunity for big business to market the next "snake oil" product. There's too many vested interests at the forefront of Irish agriculture and they keep pushing the more intensive systems at all costs to keep up demand for there products.

Intensive agriculture has done little for the beef or sheep sectors in my experience so why keep pushing the same mandate and expect any different of an outcome. Teagasc and Bord Bia have a fluid grasp of reality when it comes to how dire the situation is for many dry stock operations imo. In my own locality I see that a serving Teagasc representative and "die-hard" suckler to beef man has recently changed​ to contract rearing dairy replacement heifers. This is of course his decision and more power to him but it's ironic that even the men with all the supposed answers can't see a future in there chosen sector. As I said to him after a farm walk a few years back that they had proposed countless ways on the day to spend money but I hadn't actually seen any proposal to make money, it's a sobering sign of the times regarding dry stock farming and something has to give.

• Advertisement

As with Brian I agree with the above concepts, we've a tendency towards over production particularly in the beef sector and it has little direct benefits to the primary producer. I've repeatedly aired the view that we've too many beef cattle nationally and the only way to stop the vicious cycle is to remove some of the excess raw product.

Extensive farming done correctly is a beautiful concept imo and is something that should be encouraged particularly in areas of more marginal land. The biggest obstacle I see towards it's wider implementation is the fact that it creates little opportunity for big business to market the next "snake oil" product. There's too many vested interests at the forefront of Irish agriculture and they keep pushing the more intensive systems at all costs to keep up demand for there products.

Intensive agriculture has done little for the beef or sheep sectors in my experience so why keep pushing the same mandate and expect any different of an outcome. Teagasc and Bord Bia have a fluid grasp of reality when it comes to how dire the situation is for many dry stock operations imo. In my own locality I see that a serving Teagasc representative and "die-hard" suckler to beef man has recently changed​ to contract rearing dairy replacement heifers. This is of course his decision and more power to him but it's ironic that even the men with all the supposed answers can't see a future in there chosen sector. As I said to him after a farm walk a few years back that they had proposed countless ways on the day to spend money but I hadn't actually seen an proposal to make money, it's a sobering sign of the times regarding dry stock farming and something has to give.

I’m sick of seeing the message of “increase efficiency” as a solution to beef. When the payment for your product doesn’t cover the cost of production being efficient isn’t going to make a damn bit of difference.
    Actually it’s an insulting message as it implies money is being wasted and that is where the lack of profit comes from.

We’re producing too much beef and that drive for higher and higher numbers is driving cattle into feedlot farms to achieve the numbers which is going to damage our brand. I was actually shocked to see the numbers that 1/3 of our beef goes through feedlots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

Some of the same principles apply to intensive and extensive farming and It;s just a matter of applying them.
    Also there's loads of Organic events around the country.
    I actually don't believe that extensive farming can be profitable unless across maybe hundreds of acres

wrangler wrote: »
    Some of the same principles apply to intensive and extensive farming and It;s just a matter of applying them.
    I actually don't believe that extensive farming can be profitable unless across maybe hundreds of acres
    Wouldn’t say not profitable, maybe not sufficiently to provide a living, but most intensive beef farms can’t do that anyway.

Both systems are all about management and making decisions based on grass growth, demand ect.
    Is intensive farming profitable unless across hundreds of acres? It's a sad state for affairs to compare which system loses the least money but it's the reality in a lot of cases. I'm starting to realize that it's hard to lose what isn't invested.

Both systems are all about management and making decisions based on grass growth, demand ect.
    Is intensive farming profitable unless across hundreds of acres? It's a sad state for affairs to compare which system loses the least money but it's the reality in a lot of cases. I'm starting to realize that it's hard to lose what isn't invested.

There’s no point being a busy fool and providing Larry et al with a dirt cheap product for them to become millionaires on. **** that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,808 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Six organic farm walks in 2019 are about beef in one form or another.
    AFAIK Teagasc were taken to task for having a very low part of their budget focussed on Organics.
    The only tools I see to reduce costs are to use clovers and combicrops. To do that you then need more acres or lower stocking.
    We're producing a high grade grass fed product with possibly no GMO feed and getting a low commodity price.

• Advertisement

There’s no point being a busy fool and providing Larry et al with a dirt cheap product for them to become millionaires on. **** that.

Are you a part time farmer, if you are you're in a position to say f... that
    However some aren't in a position to do that, not near employment etc, and have to produce as much as they can as cheap as they can.
    Centre Parcs I believe is going to be a great outlet for local farmers and I don't mean for holidays

Mooooo wrote: »
    The distances from Australia are serious, how often would they have to stop rest etc?

I imagine it's a direct route from Oz to there so enough feed and water would have to be carried also. And having free access to feed and water would be a major improvement for some of the stock, the stocking rate in places is measured in acres per animal rather than animals per acre.

Are you a part time farmer, if you are you're in a position to say f... that
    However some aren't in a position to do that, not near employment etc, and have to produce as much as they can as cheap as they can.
    Centre Parcs I believe is going to be a great outlet for local farmers and I don't mean for holidays

10 cattle with zero profit is same as 50 cattle with zero profit except the lad with 50 is kidding himself.

10 cattle with zero profit is same as 50 cattle with zero profit except the lad with 50 is kidding himself.

You have to be careful going extensive........ fixed costs don't change.....much

You have to be careful going extensive........ fixed costs don't change.....much

Agreed.
    But during a time when cattle of either farm aren’t returning much keeping increasing numbers isn’t the solution as if nothing else it’s exposing the farmer to more risk.

• Advertisement

If there came out a scheme of carbon credits for carbon sequestration in extensive systems they would be all over it like they invented the idea. 🙄

Teagasc are followers not leaders, they wait to be pulled in any particular direction and them react to that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭grassroot1

_Brian wrote:

The lad with 10 at zero profit is as big a fool. Why keep any?

grassroot1 wrote: »

Same question for both so ?

grassroot1 wrote: »

There's usually a number of factors at play including,

•Need stock to draw the ANC payments,
    •May not be a demand for land rental or fodder in certain areas,
    •It's a hobby for a lot of lads and they feel compelled to make some use of the place.

Hopefully the keep local

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Water John wrote: »
    Six organic farm walks in 2019 are about beef in one form or another.
    AFAIK Teagasc were taken to task for having a very low part of their budget focussed on Organics.
    The only tools I see to reduce costs are to use clovers and combicrops. To do that you then need more acres or lower stocking.
    We're producing a high grade grass fed product with possibly no GMO feed and getting a low commodity price.

Plenty of gmo feed being fed to stock, it’d be the exception to see a nut without it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,808 ✭✭✭✭Water John

I would be little trouble to remove GMO from a beef diet.
    Look you have EU Continental farmers being paid a bonus milk price fro GMO free milk.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057668787&page=274
    Post 4106

No point in doing it unless we're paid for it. We do all sorts of things incl QA and get nothing for it.

Water John wrote: »
    I would be little trouble to remove GMO from a beef diet.
    Look you have EU Continental farmers being paid a bonus milk price fro GMO free milk.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057668787&page=274
    Post 4106

No point in doing it unless we're paid for it. We do all sorts of things incl QA and get nothing for it.

Maybe our export customer would want that but our domestic customers, I’m not sure sufficient numbers care tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭Base price

I agree Brian but what alternatives?
    Bord Bia's latest report (1/6/19) show 170,323 calves exported to EU. The majority of these are FR bull calves.

If we don't have live exports how do we deal with/accommodate 180,000 odd extra animals within a system that is already overflowing.
    I would also like to make a point about live calf exports - I have stood in export centers and witnessed DAFM Vets examining every calf to ensure that it is healthy, fit and up to weight to travel. The recent video footage from the lairage in Cherbourg was distressing to say the least but I do believe that it was a isolated incident. These calves normally cost between c. €80 to €120+ so Irish exporters are not going to allow their investment to be neglected in any way and that is on top of stringent Irish and EU animal welfare regulations.
    Comparing what goes on in Australia, Israel or any other non EU state is like comparing apples with hailstones.

It’s ironic that we’re moving more and more towards a commodity beef system where factory style farms/feedlots will supply the beef yet it’s images of pasture fed stock from medium family farms that are used on the advertising.
    Do you think board bia or whoever is marketing are out there blagging about how good our concrete is ? No they’re selling the green green grass fed avenue, yet every move is taking the industry farther and farther from that reality. We will get called out on that sooner or later. Like I said earlier, already 1/3 of cattle go through feedlots, not a green green system at all.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement