Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Address on bank statements

Options
  • 27-06-2018 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi folks,

So I'm in the middle of applying for a mortgage & after spending hours printing off 6 months bank statements from Banking 365 our broker has just come back saying that the statements aren't acceptable as there's no address on them. Do I have to order them through the bank? It's taken weeks to get all the paperwork together so I'm quite frustrated!!

Thanks,
    C

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

carrieb wrote: »
    Hi folks,

So I'm in the middle of applying for a mortgage & after spending hours printing off 6 months bank statements from Banking 365 our broker has just come back saying that the statements aren't acceptable as there's no address on them. Do I have to order them through the bank? It's taken weeks to get all the paperwork together so I'm quite frustrated!!

Thanks,
    C

Go in and download the PDF statements instead of the transaction listing.

There's three tabs at the top of the statements section, think it's the middle one has all the PDFs for you and these are a copy of what you'd get in the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

carrieb wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Thanks,
    C

Hi C,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

From what you have said it sounds as if you printed off the transaction history rather then a Statements. Full statements (that include all relevant information including your address) would be available through your 365 online profile. Just click into the "Statements" option on the left hand side of the home page then click on "Statements and Documents" and you'll then be given a full list of the previous statements available on your account and there is also an option to order a new up to date one in case this would not be available automatically.

Thanks again for getting in touch.
    Darren.

Advertisement