Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 nights in Miami

Options
  • 27-06-2018 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭

This forum helped me a bit before with advice for Las Vegas so back again for more.

I'm off to Miami and Orlando in November and while the Orlando part is sorted, I'll actually be by myself in Miami.

As I don't have to appease anyone else I am very open to doing anything.

I have currently booked a 2 night stay in South Beach and 2 nights near Biscayne. Free cancellation so not tied down to them.

Any advice on things to do or where to go would be great.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Biscayne or Biscayne Bay ? If it were me, I'd spend the 4 nights in South Beach. More central and not having to rely on public transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Stay away from Pompano Beach, Deerfield and Ft Lauderdale. Be careful on the beaches there. They are full of black gangs/pimps etc who harass women. What I experienced there would horrify you.

Enjoy Orlando. Never been there but heard more good stories from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Stay away from Pompano Beach, Deerfield and Ft Lauderdale. Be careful on the beaches there. They are full of black gangs/pimps etc who harass women. What I experienced there would horrify you.

If the OP is staying in South Beach, they're hardly going to travel 40+ miles to Pompano.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

If the OP is staying in South Beach, they're hardly going to travel 40+ miles to Pompano.

In my sleep deprived state I missed that bit but my warning still stands. Absolute scum there apart from one beautiful girl in Deerfield Beach who’ll always have my heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,358 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Old thread with couple of recommendations from me. Jerry's famous deli is unfortunately closed since I made those posts :(

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056335043

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Elvisjuice

go to everglades for a day did same trip years ago , didn't like miami or south beach one bit

Advertisement