Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casio Watch Service

Options
  • 27-06-2018 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know anywhere in town that can replace the battery and reseal a Casio GShock watch? Most places I tried are just sending it away to the UK but I can do that myself anyway.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Hi,

Does anyone know anywhere in town that can replace the battery and reseal a Casio GShock watch? Most places I tried are just sending it away to the UK but I can do that myself anyway.

Thanks

You could try O'Sullivan Bros, they are watch repairers and did a good job on one of mine.
    1st Floor 31 Oliver Plunkett st Cork (Next to GPO)
    (021)4272057

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

I called them and he said he'd take a look at it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭yogmeister

Michels on Patrick st might be worth a try too . I usually get the missus watch done in there .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

Keanes could do it too id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

ofcork wrote: »
    Keanes could do it too id say.

Keanes work on Casio?? The most they will do is pop it into an envelope and send it off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

Why would they not work on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

ofcork wrote: »
    Why would they not work on it?

because Keanes want to sell you stuff, for repairs surely they will just sent it off, that's assuming they are an agent for the specific brand in this case I doubt Keanes has the capacity to work on Casio watches...just my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

yeah most place I took it to are just on about sending it to Casio in the UK and I can do that myself. Keane's, Michelles, Nevilles, none of them actually have anyone in house to do this type of stuff.

Advertisement