Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a way to find the landline number of an address?

Options
  • 27-06-2018 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,
    I recently moved into a new rented accommodation and I am considering other broadband and TV providers, but they require a landline number. I found a phone connection point but it appears to be disconnected. 
    Just wondering if there is any way to find out the number as I want to check out the possibility of getting broadband on the line.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Gtludwig wrote: »
    Hi,
    I recently moved into a new rented accommodation and I am considering other broadband and TV providers, but they require a landline number. I found a phone connection point but it appears to be disconnected. 
    Just wondering if there is any way to find out the number as I want to check out the possibility of getting broadband on the line.
    Hi Gtludwig ,

Unfortunately, there is no way we could check this out on your behalf. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement