Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at Merrion Square in the evenings

Options
  • 27-06-2018 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi all,

What's the chances of getting parking around Merrion Square tomorrow evening between 7 and 8PM?

I have an appointment tomorrow and I'm considering being the car but don't want bring the car unless there is a chance of parking.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Hi all,

What's the chances of getting parking around Merrion Square tomorrow evening between 7 and 8PM?

I have an appointment tomorrow and I'm considering being the car but don't want bring the car unless there is a chance of parking.

Thanks in advance.

Normally easy enough to find a spot in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Should be fine. Plenty of parking on fitzwillian St or mount Street nearby also.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭satnavadays

Thanks all - Got a nice little place in Merrion Square with no one to park beside me!

Advertisement