Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Limerick/Castletroy can I donate used clothes?

• 27-06-2018 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

All are in perfect condition. I just need to declutter and due to a combination of weight loss and poor fashion sense in my teens I have loads to get rid of. I've considered dumping them for ages but I figure they might be useful for someone else.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

All are in perfect condition. I just need to declutter and due to a combination of weight loss and poor fashion sense in my teens I have loads to get rid of. I've considered dumping them for ages but I figure they might be useful for someone else.

you could ask Clare's wishing well charity shop if they would be interested, they're by the groody roundabout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I think TK Maxx have Enable Ireland bags, you can drop your stuff in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Mac 3

Theres a clothing bin thingee near the credit union in Milford.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,523 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

There are clothing bins behind Supervalu in Castletroy Shopping Center.

Go to the back of the carpark between the main shopping centre and the Odeon, then turn left - there are two charity clothing bins there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Where do the clothes go?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

St. Vincent De Paul shop in Castleconnell.

Advertisement