Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School books

Options
  • 27-06-2018 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if easons have 12.5% off school books in their actual shops, or is it only online?
    Going to be super organised this year!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Can’t help with your actual question but if it doesn’t have to be Easons then schoolbooks.ie have 15% off at the moment......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Thanks a mil. I looked at that one the other day, and a few of the ones I need are out of stock. I’d rather get them small at once!

Thanks a mil. I looked at that one the other day, and a few of the ones I need are out of stock. I’d rather get them all at once!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Here is a 13% off school books in easons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭amber2

THREE14 gives 14% off Easonschoolbooks & schoolbooks.ie are doing 15% off till saturday 30th, with code earlybird18.

• Advertisement

Thanks guys. Got most of them today online with easons. Schoolbooks.ie was very bad for stock. Eason was only short two, hopefully they’ll have them in the shop when I go in to collect the rest

Thanks! Need to do the same myself, and we’ve no Easons locally so probably wouldn’t have thought to check there. Handier to be able to get most of them in one place alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

guys also try opening minds....they sell second hand too!

I am so happy my kids will go to a school where you can just order and pay for all books, covering and stationary! Happy days!!
    In the school where I work they offer a similar service except no covering!
    Order, pay and collect your pile!!!
    Amazing:)

Millem wrote: »
    guys also try opening minds....they sell second hand too!

I am so happy my kids will go to a school where you can just order and pay for all books, covering and stationary! Happy days!!
    In the school where I work they offer a similar service except no covering!
    Order, pay and collect your pile!!!
    Amazing:)

God that’s great!
    We have a ‘book rental’ but still end up needing to buy about 80 eur worth of workbooks etc per child that can’t be reused or second hand 🙄
    Don’t buy copies etc. They’re included in the yearly photocopying etc fee.

It’s interesting how all schools do it differently.

The workbooks drive me nuts! They’re such a waste of money and paper!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭snor

With new JC course starting for most subjects in first year I'm finding that that most of first year books are still unavailable. Just want to get them all out of the way at this stage!

Advertisement