Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats going on with the mobile online shop ??

Options
  • 28-06-2018 12:19am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi reps.
    Have an upgrade due with you over a month now and Ive been holding out to see if your pricing on high end phones changes.

Whats up with the shop?

Your phones are either over priced compared to your competitors networks offers or are out of stock.

Just looked again tonight and nearly all the higher end Iphones are out of stock.
    s9 is free if I change my number to Vodafone. s9+ is 200 euros cheaper than Eir.S8+ is €150 cheaper.

Customer here of over 10 years(2 bill pay accounts with you) and Ive upgraded every 2 years with you on both numbers.

This is the first upgrade that Ive been due that has made me consider changing networks.

I know its not the reps faults but can you pass this on to the relevant people.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Take a look at the other providers pages on here and you'll see the same. They want new customers and feck the current ones.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

But its not just new customers. Eir seems to have the worst prices hands down of any of the networks.
    Ive been messing around all evening comparing prices and its actually ridiculous how they compare whether a new or existing customer.

The examples above are just a few of them. Theres a lot more where there is hundreds of euros in the difference.

I really cant justify signing another 2 year contract this time.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I can't say if it's the reason, but Eir are in a mess at the moment. A tonne of redundancies and a lot of cutbacks results in missing personal, so I'm not surprised the site is out of whack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Hi reps.
    Have an upgrade due with you over a month now and Ive been holding out to see if your pricing on high end phones changes.

Whats up with the shop?

Your phones are either over priced compared to your competitors networks offers or are out of stock.

Just looked again tonight and nearly all the higher end Iphones are out of stock.
    s9 is free if I change my number to Vodafone. s9+ is 200 euros cheaper than Eir.S8+ is €150 cheaper.

Customer here of over 10 years(2 bill pay accounts with you) and Ive upgraded every 2 years with you on both numbers.

This is the first upgrade that Ive been due that has made me consider changing networks.

I know its not the reps faults but can you pass this on to the relevant people.
    Hi Hellrazer ,

I'm very sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback onto the relevant departments.

I'd reccomend contacting our loyalty team on 1901 to see if anything can be done regarding an upgrade with them.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement