Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Documents for online approval

Options
  • 28-06-2018 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi I got approved for a personal loan yesterday afternoon I applied on line then spoke to an agent to clarify a few things. He then put the application through and it was approved. When should I expect to receive the documents to sign. I am trying to purchase a car on Saturday so ideally would need the funds before then.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

davidblake wrote: »
    Hi I got approved for a personal loan yesterday afternoon I applied on line then spoke to an agent to clarify a few things. He then put the application through and it was approved. When should I expect to receive the documents to sign. I am trying to purchase a car on Saturday so ideally would need the funds before then.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You should receive these documents in an email within one working day of being approved. I'd ask you to keep an eye on the junk and spam folders of your email account as our emails can sometimes automatically go into those folders.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 davidblake

Thank you I got the documents around 12 and the fund were transferred by 1. Great service, thank you very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

davidblake wrote: »
    Thank you I got the documents around 12 and the fund were transferred by 1. Great service, thank you very much

Great to hear David and thanks for letting us know.
    Hope you have a great evening.
    Darren.

Advertisement