Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM

Options
  • 28-06-2018 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi I have a student account but there seems to be a limit on what I can take out of the ATM, how much exactly can I withdrawal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi I have a student account but there seems to be a limit on what I can take out of the ATM, how much exactly can I withdrawal?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

The limit for ATM withdrawals can change from card to card can I ask if you have a 3rd level student account or a 2nd level student account?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Supermeg123

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

The limit for ATM withdrawals can change from card to card can I ask if you have a 3rd level student account or a 2nd level student account?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Im honestly not sure, I presumed I had a 3rd level account as I am in my 4th year of college, but now that you mention second level that’s probably what I have as I made the account when I was in secondary school.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Supermeg123

Sorry just doubled checked, I have got a 3rd level account :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Sorry just doubled checked, I have got a 3rd level account :)

Thanks so much for that. The default limit for a 3rd level card would usually be €500. Please keep in mind that this would only be for ATM cash withdrawals and there would be no limit when using your card directly with a retailer.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement