If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcam A39 integrated amp

Options
  • 28-06-2018 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi Guys, I think you had some open box or demo stock of this amp available recently. Just wondering if you still have any available and if you have some could I have info/prices on what the items you may have. Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Stonyjim wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I think you had some open box or demo stock of this amp available recently. Just wondering if you still have any available and if you have some could I have info/prices on what the items you may have. Thanks.
    Hi Stonyjim,

I have one open box unit left which is boxed as new and I could let it go for £749.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Stonyjim

Thanks. That's a fair more that the prices on the initial thread.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ARCAM A39 – Reference Stereo amplifier
    Display – Good Condition

Was £1595
    Now £599
    https://www.arcam.co.u...ed-Amplifier,a39.htm

You're DEAD right Jim - our David is being a tight git!

£599 including shipping - we lose our shirts on it!

We also have 2 Brand new, sealed, box at just £699

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Stonyjim

Thanks John, That’s great price to be fair. It’s now a matter of looking at the funds and putting it to the domestic powers that be. Just wondering also would it be possible to pay a deposit to hold onto one for me and clear the remainder and collect the amp on July 27th ?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Stonyjim,

apologies for the late response - we normally only hold kit for 3 days on reserve but, no problem, drop your contact details to us at sales@richersounds.ie and I'll make sure the guys pop a reserve on it in your name for a month..

Thanks again and don't hesitate to drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.