Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel AC Boston Scientific Half Marathon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭eyrie

Would you know what times there are pacers for? Thanks

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Few years since I did it but its a very enjoyable event, would recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭dcorcaigh

eyrie wrote: »
    Would you know what times there are pacers for? Thanks

pacers for 1:30, 1:45, 2:00, 2:15, might also have pacers for 2:30

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Done it in 2014, great race on a lovely honest route. That last 1.5 miles is cruel though!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Itziger

OOnegative wrote: »
    Done it in 2014, great race on a lovely honest route. That last 1.5 miles is cruel though!!!
    Hey, Neg, and anyone thinking of doing this, I think you're wrong about the last 1.5 miles being tough. My memory of the '17 race is that there's a hill (a longish drag, tbh) with about 3 or 4k to go and then a downhill stretch for the last 2k. I'll see if I can link to Garmin. Might take a few minutes!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Itziger

Here's the Garmin link. Hopefully, it's public. Tell me if it ain't.

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/1933216293

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭dcorcaigh

Itziger wrote: »
    Hey, Neg, and anyone thinking of doing this, I think you're wrong about the last 1.5 miles being tough. My memory of the '17 race is that there's a hill (a longish drag, tbh) with about 3 or 4k to go and then a downhill stretch for the last 2k. I'll see if I can link to Garmin. Might take a few minutes!!

yep thats correct, last 1.5 miles are downhill.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Itziger wrote: »

I was in to much hurt to figure where that drag was so apologies if I stated it was in the wrong place, all I remember it was tough!!

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭ISOP

going to give this a lash, home on holidays for a week

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭ISOP

what a crackling half this is! superb organisation and a proper test of a route, well done to the organisers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,998 ✭✭✭opus

100% agree it's a great event year after year!

Advertisement