Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian Visa and US visa

Options
  • 28-06-2018 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just found out that I'm heading on a work assignment to New York before the new year but I've a personal holiday booked next month to Russia.

Visa application hasn't started for the professional gig but the Russian trip has. They add a page to your passport cloning the details but in Cyrillic etc.

Will this be an issue if I want to work or travel to the states?

- Barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Hi All,

Just found out that I'm heading on a work assignment to New York before the new year but I've a personal holiday booked next month to Russia.

Visa application hasn't started for the professional gig but the Russian trip has. They add a page to your passport cloning the details but in Cyrillic etc.

Will this be an issue if I want to work or travel to the states?

- Barry

No, having a Russian visa will not matter. Millions of people travel between US and Russia every year and have no problems. Russia isn't on the travel ban list so you should be fine.

Advertisement