If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 43UJ630V

Options
  • 28-06-2018 7:25pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What is the best you can do for one of these?  Pay in £GB, deliver to Dublin.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Sam,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you - the LG 43UJ630 is already making all the pips squeak at £329 + £6.99 ROI shipping - to be fair its a super TV for that price, including 4K Ultra HD, Saorview & Satellite tuners and our 6 year warranty - you really cannot go wrong with it at that price:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202909-lg-43uj630v.aspx

Keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

Hi Sam,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you - the LG 43UJ630 is already making all the pips squeak at £329 + £6.99 ROI shipping - to be fair its a super TV for that price, including 4K Ultra HD, Saorview & Satellite tuners and our 6 year warranty - you really cannot go wrong with it at that price:

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    OK,I'll order.  Is the 6 years warranty correct - as it is 5 years on your website?

Hi Sam,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    OK,I'll order.  Is the 6 years warranty correct - as it is 5 years on your website?
    No sure where you can see the 5 year - I've just checked and it shows 6 year on both £ and € sites and also on the home page banner - a screen shoot would be brill if you could ( email me if its easier johnmc@richersounds.ie )

Its deffo 6 year!

Thanks for your help :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

This is the shopping bag as I see it.

Sam,

thanks for that - I'm scratching my head as to how that is happening! We have not had a 5 year warranty since 2014!

I have checked all the sales of the 43UJ630 online today and the receipt 100% has a 6 year warranty added.

I'll set the IT boffins on it on Monday and thanks again for your help - really appreciated!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.