Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch for sale

Options
  • 29-06-2018 6:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭

any tri watches for sale ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭BennyMul

I have a 910xt for sale, if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

BennyMul wrote: »
    I have a 910xt for sale, if interested

Sorry for hijack but how much are you looking for it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

I may be selling a Fenix 3 next week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭joombo

I found Garmin Forerunner 935 on Amazon for sale not so long ago. Completely satisfied with its quality, I read reviews about best triathlon watch and decided to order one. It helps me to keep track of the distance or speed and the number of strokes while I'm swimming. Very convy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭BennyMul

lizzylad84 wrote: »
    Sorry for hijack but how much are you looking for it

Hi sorry for the delay in getting back, I would let it go for €50, it works perfect, the only problem is the power button can occasionally take one or two presses to turn on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Milk_Tray

I may be selling a Fenix 3 next week.

how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Milk_Tray wrote: »
    how much?

Hi, €200 It has a blue Garmin strap. I have red and black ones too but the clasp split on those, I'd include them anyway if wanted. Original Box and I have a new charger winging its way to me from Garmin. Usual wear (to be fully open a couple of very small hairline scratches on the screen) for an outdoor watch as its more an offroad and triathlon watch and I've used it for Ironman, Hiking, Kayaking, rowing, adventure racing but not Golf! Sync up with Wattsapp and my work email etc.. Works perfectly and does everything a tri watch does and more. Best thing is the battery. I use it for 10hrs a week and still get 9-10 days. It covered the Ironman with battery to spare. If I only do an occasional run or swim it lasts weeks.

Only thinking of selling to take the sting off a new watch but I'll happily hold on to it too. Its a great watch, but a lot of watch. If you only do triathlon or running and the odd swim maybe a tri specific watch would suit better but the 935 is pricey. If you occasionally go off road or do other stuff you can use trackback to find your way back which is really useful if got that stuck

Advertisement