Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Send ring in post

Options
  • 29-06-2018 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

Not sure where else to post this but I want to send a ring back to an ex gf who is living over seas in Asia.. It's not worth much maybe €150 but can I do this with an post? Or do I have to use Dhl or something? It's not a valuable ring at all.

Thank

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Send it registered post with adequate insurance cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Depending on the receiving country a small ring box and a courier service may be the appropriate option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

ED E wrote: »
    Depending on the receiving country a small ring box and a courier service may be the appropriate option.

Depending on the receiving country she may never see the ring to lol. Was going to put it a small bubble wrap envelope and tape it to a piece of cardboard in the center. Stuff like this goes missing all the time in back asian nation's.
    A courier would be a better option I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Hi Op

give it to a charity she supports?

might be easier.

Advertisement