Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[EXPIRED] Dublin Airport Fast Track (Vodafone offer)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭golfpaul

Walt123 wrote: »
    Thanks a million to Peatys for the codes.I accidently put in my own name twice ,would that matter as i cant change the name ?Or would i need another code.

They don’t check names for fast track, just scan the qr code. Took over 12 mins to get through fast track in T2 today, about 3 times the usual time :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭ALS

Pm’d
    Bally8123 wrote: »
    Hello. I really would love a code for my travel companion.Heading to Iceland and would make the trip really special if we arrived in Dublin Airport in style. Thank you to anyone who gives up their code

Pm’d
    If anyone has 2 codes that they don't need themselves, I'd really appreciate it :)

Did you check your emails ? I had those expired / not valid but still got the confirmation emails

mtkenne2 wrote: »
    Awh I’m with Vodafone, downloaded app, my codes I got said not valid/ expired. Looking for 3 pretty pretty please ❤️❤️❤️

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

3 codes would be cool here too, please if possible! A Vodafone customer but the app isn't allowing me login!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Gerribaby

Hi There. Im a long standing vodafone customer and im not getting the option for this fast track for the airport on the fantastic fridays . Can someone please send me on 3 codes privately if they can i have 3 trips planned and these would be great. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

Going away on August bank holiday weekend, will these codes be valid for that?
    If so would love to have 3 if someone has spare, thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭thegift06

Heading Thailand in 2 days would appreciate some handy convience before I start living in jungles with mossie nets. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

Just breezed through security and having my free hot choclate in butler’s. You get two free little chocolates with the hot chocolate too. A saving of roughly €28 from my calculations!

Thanks OP and ALS for the code.

If my flight departs at 7am what time do I book the fast track for?

Pm’d
    Sully wrote: »
    3 codes would be cool here too, please if possible! A Vodafone customer but the app isn't allowing me login!

• Advertisement

Pm’d
    Gerribaby wrote: »
    Hi There. Im a long standing vodafone customer and im not getting the option for this fast track for the airport on the fantastic fridays . Can someone please send me on 3 codes privately if they can i have 3 trips planned and these would be great. Thank you

Pm’d
    deep1 wrote: »
    Going away on August bank holiday weekend, will these codes be valid for that?
    If so would love to have 3 if someone has spare, thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Love the way people feel they need to tell their little story to justify it. It's like someone on Facebook that just has to like and share but yet they still feel that telling everyone why they deserve it will win them the prize.

Do you need a code ?
    peteb2 wrote: »
    Love the way people feel they need to tell their little story to justify it. It's like someone on Facebook that just has to like and share but yet they still feel that telling everyone why they deserve it will win them the prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mtkenne2

Hi als,
    Checked emails , no confirmation, when I put in code in the voucher part it said in valid 😢

ils ? I had those expired / not valid but still got the confirmation emails

Awh I’m with Vodafone, downloaded app, my codes I got said not valid/ expired. Looking for 3 pretty pretty please ❤️❤️❤️
    [/quote]
    ALS wrote: »
    Did you check your emails ? I had those expired / not valid but still got the confirmation emails

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

ALS wrote:
    Do you need a code ?

Nope. Im a Vodafone customer. I have my own. Thanks.

I’ll send you over 3 now
    Hi als,
    Checked emails , no confirmation, when I put in code in the voucher part it said in valid 😢

ils ? I had those expired / not valid but still got the confirmation emails

[/quote]

Done again and says promo code may not be valid for this product or may have expired. Only got the code today

That’s odd
    Done again and says promo code may not be valid for this product or may have expired. Only got the code today

Got yours thanks very much. Delighted . Good karma coming your way.

• Advertisement

Ok grand , thought it had happened again ...
    Got yours thanks very much. Delighted . Good karma coming your way.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

looking for 3 codes if anyone has them, flying out in 2 weeks, much appreciated in advance

Pm’d
    casio4 wrote: »
    looking for 3 codes if anyone has them, flying out in 2 weeks, much appreciated in advance

Pm’d

Cheers much appreciated

Pm’d

Cheers much appreciated

Pm’d

Cheers much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Long shot, but if anyone has one code I'd be very grateful. Travelling on my own.

Pm sent
    Long shot, but if anyone has one code I'd be very grateful. Travelling on my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dubmel

I would love 3 codes if anybody has them - travelling with the kids on Friday, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

GristlyEnd wrote: »
    If anybody had 2 to spare, we'd really appreciate it. The wife and I are travelling Tuesday week.

Please :o

Advertisement