Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[EXPIRED] Dublin Airport Fast Track (Vodafone offer)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭minstrel_boy

Could I get a code please. Flying next Wednesday
    Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭tradhead

Does anyone know what the dates are that it’s valid for?

I’m flying home for Christmas so wouldn’t be using this until the return leg in January- if this might still be covered I’d love two codes please, and I’ll pass them on if the dates don’t work!

Such a happy thread, fair play to everyone taking the time to send so many individual codes :)

I'm late to see this, but if anyone has one code I'd much appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

joeysoap wrote: »
    Do you need to print off the coffee voucher or will showing it on a smartphone do?

Phone is grand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭rx8

Any chance of 2 codes for the weekend..?
    Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭footloose32

cestmoi2 wrote: »
    Would love two codes if possible, flying tomorrow! Thanks a million.

Sent

Slipshaney wrote: »
    would really love 2 codes if anyone has any spare? flying next week and this would be a nice way to kick off the hols!

Sent

wolfmoon87 wrote: »
    Could I get 2 codes please? :)

Sent

Could I get a code please. Flying next Wednesday
    Thx

Sent

tradhead wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the dates are that it’s valid for?

I’m flying home for Christmas so wouldn’t be using this until the return leg in January- if this might still be covered I’d love two codes please, and I’ll pass them on if the dates don’t work!

Such a happy thread, fair play to everyone taking the time to send so many individual codes :)

Sent

• Advertisement

I'm late to see this, but if anyone has one code I'd much appreciate it.

Sent

rx8 wrote: »
    Any chance of 2 codes for the weekend..?
    Thanks in advance.

Sent
    Last 2 codes from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Looking for three codes please

• Registered Users Posts: 29 gaffergamgee

Would be eternally grateful for two codes if any available, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

How sticky are they with arrival times?

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭sue97

If anyone's has two codes I would love them please

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭tradhead

Sent
    Legend, thank you!

phobia2011 wrote: »
    How sticky are they with arrival times?

Not very, I don't think. I was a good half hour off mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Limpar

I know I’m very late to this but I’d really appreciate 2 codes if anyone has any spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SineadMull

Does anyone know if you need a separate booking for toddlers? A 2 year old and if so does anyone have 3 codes going please. How are people generating multiple codes by the way,Vodafone customer here but PAYG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Lando Griffins OTHER HALF

Someone told me there was a post in Vodafone.ie forum saying that the unlimited passes would only work for the mobile number and name first provided so any different names after wouldn't validate at gate despite pass being sent. I can't find it, has anyone heard this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭ALS

Don’t think this is the case at all
    Someone told me there was a post in Vodafone.ie forum saying that the unlimited passes would only work for the mobile number and name first provided so any different names after wouldn't validate at gate despite pass being sent. I can't find it, has anyone heard this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭nc6000

I'd love three to use on the August bank holiday. Thanks!

The name on the fast track pass is set by you when you're claiming it. The actual pass has this name and the cost....I don't think the guys scanning even know it was free through Vodafone.

In any case, loads of people have used it with a different name without any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

Looking for 2 codes please

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mickodd

Would love one if available please

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Hi... I would really love to have two if there is any still available... Much appreciated ðŸ˜႒ðŸ™

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭irelandrover

Id love 2 passes if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭dercunx

Hi, I would love 1 code please if someone could send me one. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Thank you to the sound poster who sent me a code. Just to offer some feedback though - The code I used was 'invalid for the dates entered'.

I tried to use it for next Wednesday morning in T1. Oh well, doesn't matter, I ended up buying the fast track anyway. €6.50 to be able to skip the human cattle mart that is T1 security? Ah here, I would have paid twice that.

Anyway, the offer/code didn't work for me, but the thread alerted me to the fact that you don't have to be Richie Rich to book fast pass. Good thread.

Advertisement