Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[EXPIRED] Dublin Airport Fast Track (Vodafone offer)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭munsterbear

Just my voucher, flew through, not a single person ahead so was able to join the 20min queue for breakfast nice and early 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭magmay

I would love 2 passes also for a flight on Friday next, if there are any codes not being used.
    Just PM me please, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 barnmouse

I would love 4 codes please for a family holiday. Thanks a million!

Edit. Received and used my codes. Will be raising a Butlers coffee to the kind person who sent them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

If anyone could get 4 codes for me for my parents and relatives who are travelling soon I’d be grateful!

Used it myself last week and it was brilliant, not one person waiting so flew through.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭tradhead

Does anyone know how much leeway you have with the time booked to go through? I’m not flying til January and will probably be totes emosh leaving the folks at home to come back overseas so not sure what time to pick!

Also if anybody has the time/inclination to send me two codes please, my loopy sister and cousin are coming to visit next month and missed their flight last time so fast track would put my mind at ease a small bit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭CPTM

Don't forget you get a free coffee/tea/hot chocolate in Butlers along with a chocolate with the voucher as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭donal666

Flying out early tomorrow morning so if anyone can send me a code, would be super appreciated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Markjsca1

Flying in the morning as well, so if there's any codes going, I'd appreciate it :)

Buying a Tesla? Get free credits using my referral link https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/mark65212

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭ALS

Sent
    Would be eternally grateful for two codes if any available, thanks

Sent
    fletch wrote: »
    Looking for 2 codes please

• Advertisement

Sent

mickodd wrote: »
    Would love one if available please

sent
    Hi... I would really love to have two if there is any still available... Much appreciated ðŸ˜႒ðŸ™

Sent
    sue97 wrote: »
    If anyone's has two codes I would love them please

Sent
    Limpar wrote: »
    I know I’m very late to this but I’d really appreciate 2 codes if anyone has any spare.

Pm sent
    SineadMull wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you need a separate booking for toddlers? A 2 year old and if so does anyone have 3 codes going please. How are people generating multiple codes by the way,Vodafone customer here but PAYG

Pm sent
    Id love 2 passes if possible.

Pm sent
    donal666 wrote: »
    Flying out early tomorrow morning so if anyone can send me a code, would be super appreciated!!

Pm sent
    Markjsca1 wrote: »
    Flying in the morning as well, so if there's any codes going, I'd appreciate it :)

Pm sent
    sillysocks wrote: »
    If anyone could get 4 codes for me for my parents and relatives who are travelling soon I’d be grateful!

Used it myself last week and it was brilliant, not one person waiting so flew through.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

If anyone had codes for 4 of my family who are travelling to the UK next week I would be extremely grateful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

ALS wrote: »
    Pm sent

Any codes going????? Cheers AA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Flying in the morning. With the Butlers vouchers it says one per customer, are they strict on that? Will each of us have to go up and order? Just wondering should I print the vouchers out ahead of time for the kids to make life easier.

It's the little things!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

My son has vodafone x and the offer doesn't seem to be available in the freebies section. Really appreciate if someone could spare two codes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭nc6000

I'd love another three for use next month. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

I got a free code earlier on the thread but if anyone has another two codes available it would be greatly appreciated as my parents have a 6am flight next month

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

If anyone has two codes free I'd really appreciate it...two of us flying next month!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Space Dog

I also got one free code before thanks to ALS but if anyone has two codes available I'd appreciate it, have a flight with my OH coming up...

• Registered Users Posts: 22 lauraq

Would love codes to get family of 4 through fast pass. Thanks

Pm sent
    Wineman wrote: »
    My son has vodafone x and the offer doesn't seem to be available in the freebies section. Really appreciate if someone could spare two codes

• Advertisement

Pm sent
    JeffKenna wrote: »
    If anyone has two codes free I'd really appreciate it...two of us flying next month!

Advertisement