Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[EXPIRED] Dublin Airport Fast Track (Vodafone offer)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,062 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

ganone wrote: »
    Anyone??? Flight is first thing tomorrow

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭trihead

Looking for 2 codes for Sunday if anyone has spare and could help:)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭RustyP

Anyone have 2 codes please? I want to treat my parents

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Marklark

2 codes would be much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Getting this ready for the off tuesday

Can I just have the fast track info and butlers voucher on phone or do I have to print them??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Can I request a code please, I'm off to the US next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭barry181091

Hey lads, booked this for tomorrow but realistically will get in a solid hour before when I booked. Is this ok? I presume they just scan the code and don't really care about the timing.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Markjsca1

Any chance of two codes? Travelling with a baby so any bit of ease greatly appreciated!

Buying a Tesla? Get free credits using my referral link https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/mark65212

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Niall20

If anyone has 2 codes spare it would be much appreciated.. flying out tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

looking for four codes for upcoming family holiday if anyone is feeling generous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭davedub2015

Anyone got two codes flying in the morning :) pleassseee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Markjsca1 wrote: »
    Any chance of two codes? Travelling with a baby so any bit of ease greatly appreciated!

If you have a baby they will direct you to a family lane anyway, so it should be faster

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭logistic

Looking for 2 codes. Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Space Dog

Also looking for one code, thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Are there still codes going? I'd love three if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Looking for 3 codes please

• Registered Users Posts: 40 SmoosBoo

I downloaded the Vodafone app and keyed in my details but no code displayed. See message I received

“Thanks for entering with #FantasticFreebies! Your unique Dublin Airport Fast Track code is below.

Simply copy the code above, click the button below and enter your code in the shopping cart”

It seems the code should be in between the two paragraphs above. Any ideas how to view it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Does anyone know if you’re travelling with babies under 2, do you need to get a fast track for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

ncmc wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you’re travelling with babies under 2, do you need to get a fast track for them?

Yes I asked Dublin airport and they said all passengers even infants need a pass. Now if someone turned up with only fast pass for themselves I wonder if they’d turn you away with the baby but probably better safe than sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

sillysocks wrote: »
    Yes I asked Dublin airport and they said all passengers even infants need a pass. Now if someone turned up with only fast pass for themselves I wonder if they’d turn you away with the baby but probably better safe than sorry!
    Thanks Sillysocks, I was able to avail of 6 passes using the Vodafone app so got one for the smallie too.

I was mistaken with my flight time and put down a flight time that is realistically half an hour to an hour earlier than we will actually be going through security. Does anyone know if they are very strict about the time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

ncmc wrote: »
    Thanks Sillysocks, I was able to avail of 6 passes using the Vodafone app so got one for the smallie too.

I was mistaken with my flight time and put down a flight time that is realistically half an hour to an hour earlier than we will actually be going through security. Does anyone know if they are very strict about the time?

Not sure if they have a cut off but I’ve used it half an hour after my allocated time and nothing was said. The time you’re meant to put down is the time you expect to go through security (so usually 1-2 hours before your flight) not the actual flight time....

I got sorted earlier - I accessed the app on a different phone and all is good.

In the spirit of the thread, without which I would never have known about this great bargain, see codes below for whoever needs them.

VTB4N1E3XO
    VTB4QCR8KJ
    VTB4RLMZSX
    VTB4KHCQSK
    VTB4I0VZVH
    VTB4FKYWW1
    VTB4A51NOE
    VTB4PJ59RT
    VTB4OHSPG6
    VTB4ISWDRO

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

SmoosBoo wrote: »

In the spirit of the thread, without which I would never have known about this great bargain, see codes below for whoever needs them.

VTB4N1E3XO
    VTB4QCR8KJ
    VTB4RLMZSX
    VTB4KHCQSK
    VTB4I0VZVH
    VTB4FKYWW1
    VTB4A51NOE
    VTB4PJ59RT
    VTB4OHSPG6
    VTB4ISWDRO

Thanks. I used the one I've highlighted. No doubt you'll get the usual spongers using codes without acknowledgement though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭cardwizzard

SmoosBoo wrote: »

VTB4N1E3XO
    VTB4QCR8KJ
    VTB4RLMZSX
    VTB4KHCQSK
    VTB4I0VZVH
    VTB4FKYWW1
    VTB4A51NOE
    VTB4PJ59RTJ****
    VTB4OHSPG6
    VTB4ISWDRO

i used the one with the stars, many thanks ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

All the above codes appear to have been used up...have you got another one?

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

Would appreciate two codes if going, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Looking for 4 codes please

PMs sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

VTB49Q4C1N
    VTB45LMVCY

Advertisement