Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[EXPIRED] Dublin Airport Fast Track (Vodafone offer)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭ALS

Pm sent
    Hey guys,

I have a code for myself but need one for my wife. Can we both use the same code or alternatively could someone send me 1 code.

Thanks

Pm sent
    Looking for three codes if any more are going

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Thanks ALS,
    Appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 18 BlueEd

Would really appreciate 3 for an upcoming trip if any of these still available.

Thanks a mill!

Pm sent
    BlueEd wrote: »
    Would really appreciate 3 for an upcoming trip if any of these still available.

Thanks a mill!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Do you have to be on Vodafone to avail?
    My bf isbut I’m not (he’s PAYG too)

ALS if you have 2 codes available could I please have some. I’m going to australia next month and airports are my annoyance! Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Blinkey3

Myself and the other half are heading away on a long awaited few days break next week. We have a really early flight going out! Would really appreciate two codes if anyone could help? Thanks so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭mikemac2

If I could have one code it would be much appreciated :)

Edit: now sorted thanks

Pm sent
    Do you have to be on Vodafone to avail?
    My bf isbut I’m not (he’s PAYG too)

ALS if you have 2 codes available could I please have some. I’m going to australia next month and airports are my annoyance! Thank you

Pm sent
    Blinkey3 wrote: »
    Myself and the other half are heading away on a long awaited few days break next week. We have a really early flight going out! Would really appreciate two codes if anyone could help? Thanks so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Blinkey3

ALS wrote: »
    Pm sent
    Thanks a million. I really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭garycoyle1

Looking for 2 codes for me honeymoon

• Registered Users Posts: 18 BlueEd

ALS wrote: »
    Pm sent

Thanks very much ALS. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭inthehole1

Any chance anyone would have 4 spare codes
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dat

Hi everyone,
    I'm new to boards and just came across this. I'm off on hols next week and would be very grateful if anyone had 2 spare codes they are not using????

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭jt_dublin

Hi all,
    The Mrs and I are flying out with our 2 year old twins and would love to save ourselves having to queue with the children... So if anyone could kindly send me 4 codes we would very much appreciate it. Thank you so much in advance.
    JT.

Pm sent
    jt_dublin wrote: »
    Hi all,
    The Mrs and I are flying out with our 2 year old twins and would love to save ourselves having to queue with the children... So if anyone could kindly send me 4 codes we would very much appreciate it. Thank you so much in advance.
    JT.

Pm sent
    dat wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new to boards and just came across this. I'm off on hols next week and would be very grateful if anyone had 2 spare codes they are not using????

• Registered Users Posts: 6 CuuCuu

Hi Group! If anyone had two spare codes they aren't using I would be ever so grateful. Much appreciated in advance!

Pm sent
    CuuCuu wrote: »
    Hi Group! If anyone had two spare codes they aren't using I would be ever so grateful. Much appreciated in advance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Zeuss

Would really appreciate 2 codes for an upcoming trip if any of these still available.

Thanks a mil

• Registered Users Posts: 41 horseireland

Hi there

Would really appreciate a code for a family of four please if any one has it thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭lfc84

Hi

I would appreciate a pm with code for 2 adults and 2 children.
    We are not in Ireland but we have an overnight stopover. We are travelling next February.
    Thanks

Sorry folks can’t log in to the app at the moment

We're continually working to improve your experience and as such between 00.01am Saturday 8 September and 8am Thursday 13 September, we will be updating our systems. During this time you'll be able to call, text and use data on your phone as usual. However, requests for additional services will be restricted such as, making changes to your existing plan, applying add-ons, opting in to Red Roaming, using the IVR service and accessing My Vodafone online and the app. Please note your latest bill will be available to view on My Vodafone from Monday 17 September. For more info, visit: http://bit.ly/2BFQSuX. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Sorry folks, although its not a request I thought it would be best asked here.
    What are they like regarding showing up later than the indicated time on the booking? I have down 6.15 but probably wont be there until closer to 7. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    What are they like regarding showing up later than the indicated time on the booking? I have down 6.15 but probably wont be there until closer to 7. Thanks!

No problems. Done that

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

Damo 2k9 wrote: »

Same as Greg, No problem, I was an hour early.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

5starpool wrote: »
    Do toddlers (15 months) have to pay for fast track?

I'd love 3 codes if toddlers are separate, 2 codes otherwise please if there are any other spares.

Same question from me - we’ll be two adults and a two year old.

Would really appreciate codes.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sarah213

Hi, travelling in 2 weeks time and would greatly appreciate 2 codes if they were still available? Many thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭3putt

nialldinho wrote: »
    Same question from me - we’ll be two adults and a two year old.

Would really appreciate codes.

Thanks!

I had a 18 month old with me and didn't need a fastrack pass for him.

Advertisement