Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 29-06-2018 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,969 ✭✭✭✭

I posted this issue before but it seems to have started happening again.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057752301)

The issue being refined to a only a few threads. Specifically YLYL where it shows a new post but when I click the button to bring me to the last post it doesnt but shows an earlier post with no further pages in the thread.
    The only way I see the newer posts which at times can be anything from 1 new post to 4 or 5.
    It happens early evening and can still happen right up to next morning. There was a new post showed on Wednesday evening but it failed to load when I clicked but would show if I viewed the thread in incognito mode. Next morning I clicked the thread and it showed still as a new post but would not show it. It eventually sorts itself but then reoccurs in the evening.

Comments

Advertisement