Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online account block

Options
  • 29-06-2018 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I wrongly enter my pin two times and my online account has been locked. Is it another way which allows me to unlock the account without call to your customer care service? I’ve already moved abroad and your query time on the phone is too long...

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Esteficl84 wrote: »
    Hi,

I wrongly enter my pin two times and my online account has been locked. Is it another way which allows me to unlock the account without call to your customer care service? I’ve already moved abroad and your query time on the phone is too long...

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask if you were attempting to log in through the main 365 website or the mobile app when you were blocked out?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement