Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voucher Date

Options
  • 29-06-2018 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭

On May 6th this year, a family member bought by mistake an eir mobile top-up voucher. She wants to pass it along to someone who could use it but there is no expiry date on the voucher, how long does an unused voucher last?.

I was on eir chat and I was told consistently that I needed to bring the voucher to a store, tho Im not sure why as not one of us is an eir mobile customer

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Bredabe wrote: »
    On May 6th this year, a family member bought by mistake an eir mobile top-up voucher. She wants to pass it along to someone who could use it but there is no expiry date on the voucher, how long does an unused voucher last?.

I was on eir chat and I was told consistently that I needed to bring the voucher to a store, tho Im not sure why as not one of us is an eir mobile customer
    Hi Bredabe ,

The voucher should still be active. If you are having any issues applying the voucher let me know and I can look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Hi Bredabe ,

The voucher should still be active. If you are having any issues applying the voucher let me know and I can look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas, Thanks for that, just one last question, how long is the voucher valid for? Tks, BB

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Bredabe ,

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas, Thanks for that, just one last question, how long is the voucher valid for? Tks, BB
    The general timeframe for these vouchers is up to 2 months. If this doesn't work you can contact our customer care team at customercare@eir.ie and request a refund for this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement