Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heatwave Hanky Panky

• 29-06-2018 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭

Heatwave Hanky Panky?

Heatwave Hanky Panky? 78 votes

Jeasus this heat is making me fairce randy.
    0% 0 votes
    Nah....being this hot and bothered is a passion killer.
    47% 37 votes
    Horniness much the same really.
    52% 41 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Wombatman wrote: »
    Heatwave Hanky Panky?

Far too sweaty. I mean more than normal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

Wombatman wrote: »
    Heatwave Hanky Panky?

Thanks for the invite, but I'm hankey-pankyed-out, what with the heatwave and all.

Damnit Nick, get off the internet and out into the sun.

Byeeee

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

36317565_628189480880994_578085748884897792_o.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=c64792b16a2d0621086002a51920fba9&oe=5BB1B9B4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

It's too hot, I don't understand how the third world is so fecund!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Wheety wrote: »

They'ere the best ones. Hot sweaty sex is phenomenal

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

This thread needs PintPaddy and Johnyflash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

Couldn’t be arsed in this weather. Too sweaty for a bit of “hows your father”

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

You have to improvise. Hanky panky in the shower. Hanky panky in the sea. Hanky panky in a cave. Hanky Panky in the dairy aisle in Tesco.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Paddling pool is a saviour in times like this ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭eezipc

You have to improvise. Hanky panky in the shower. Hanky panky in the sea. Hanky panky in a cave. Hanky Panky in the dairy aisle in Tesco.

If you are vegan, hanky panky in the oat milk aisle.

• Advertisement

eezipc wrote: »

....and no cream pies!

fxotoole wrote: »
    Couldn’t be arsed in this weather. Too sweaty for a bit of “hows your father”

You never know till you try. Especially a quickie on the sun lounger!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Aunt Flo is in town unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

eezipc wrote: »

Oat milk is usually just on a shelf, not in a fridge, so hanky panky in the oat milk aisle would pretty much still be roasting and people would think you're crazy because you wouldn't have the excuse of trying to have hanky panky in the dairy aisle where it's cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

36317565_628189480880994_578085748884897792_o.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=c64792b16a2d0621086002a51920fba9&oe=5BB1B9B4

That’s my ****in tweet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I’m fûcking buckled with a dose of the horn these days. I’d get up on a cracked plate at this stage. Heading into town tonight so hope to be up engaging in some acts of carnal desire with a busty lady circa 2am. Have a fierce lip on me for pints as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,836 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Not much fun when you both literally stick to each other.

I wonder if this this is what its like for auld leather skinned coffin dodgers having sex.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Hanky Panky in front of an open fridge.

Not much fun when you both literally stick to each other.

I wonder if this this is what its like for auld leather skinned coffin dodgers having sex.

What age would you consider auld ones to be coffin dodgers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

That’s my ****in tweet!!

With your now 100 new followers!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Do it on the beach - nice sandy hole...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,812 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I think I'll just re-watch Body Heat instead...

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Hanky Panky in front of an open fridge.

Only if you're not responsible for the electricity bill. Or unless you're really, really quick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,145 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

You never know till you try. Especially a quickie on the sun lounger!

A & E is full without........misadventurers clogging up the system with their bad backs and horticultural em....lost lodgements and the like.

.;-)

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    With your now 100 new followers!

:D

I swear to god, like 1 person RT’d it, then buzz.ie put it on their twitter/Facebook and it went a bit mad. Not for me though, just them. I got like....2 new followers and a load of random guys trying to add me on Facebook. Raging.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Ah sure, why not? No sheets or duvet getting in the way, it's bright, and leave them gasping for a drink after :D

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

I’m fûcking buckled with a dose of the horn these days. I’d get up on a cracked plate at this stage. Heading into town tonight so hope to be up engaging in some acts of carnal desire with a busty lady circa 2am. Have a fierce lip on me for pints as well.

Good man Johnny.

The heat has me like a Tom cat. I went out for a stroll around the capital at lunchtime today. Had the wraparound Oakleys on to provide a bit of cover. The amount of young ones going around with bazungas hanging out was unreal. Solar powered broads. My mouth was gawping open.

I'm mad for the ride. The missus is heading off with the kids to the grandparents down the country. I was planning of having a bit of 'me time' at home but this weather has me hepped up like a 14 year old lad waiting for the 10 minute free view at 12 o clock on living. Randy as ****. I might have to venture in too. Where you thinking of prowling?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Good man Johnny.

The heat has me like a Tom cat. I went out for a stroll around the capital at lunchtime today. Had the wraparound Oakleys on to provide a bit of cover. The amount of young ones going around with bazungas hanging out was unreal. Solar powered broads. My mouth was gawping open.

I'm mad for the ride. The missus is heading off with the kids to the grandparents down the country. I was planning of having a bit of 'me time' at home but this weather has me hepped up like a 14 year old lad waiting for the 10 minute free view at 12 o clock on living. Randy as ****. I might have to venture in too. Where you thinking of prowling?

I don't know whether to thank that post for giving me a laugh or report it to the Gardai....

Good man Johnny.

Can't beat a good pair of pert knockers, Paddy. Not sure if that makes me a chauvinist or something these days, but I just can't help having a quick gawk when I see em. Might have to invest in a pair of wraparound glasses meself, so I can have a good ogle.

Thinking of heading into Grogans first to take the thirst off myself. Plenty of top totty hanging around South Anne street drinking cava and the like. :eek::cool:No real plans after that. There's a new place open on Aungier Street that I might wander down to take a look at. Can never rule out Temple Bar either. Pull some bird over on a stag from Essex, and get 'jiggy with it' back in her hotel room. Air conditioning as well so won't get sweaty arse syndrome after a few strokes. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

They'ere the best ones. Hot sweaty sex is phenomenal

Put yer good hand in an ice bucket five minutes beforehand and keep it there until your ready to ready to kick off proceedings my man, you'll thank me for it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Such a way with words:pac:
    The heat has me like a Tom cat.

Where you thinking of prowling?

2 Tom cats in the one place is a bad idea so you should pick your own prowling spot, unless you're going to have a turf war.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Chev_Chelios

Starting to climatize to it thankfully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,525 ✭✭✭valoren

It would be more hanky ponky in this sweaty heat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Wheety wrote: »

Manky panky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Leak Week :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Too hot for sex!!!
    Then please explain the Millions of Africans, Latin Americans & Asians came into being?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Too hot for sex!!!
    Then please explain the Millions of Africans, Latin Americans & Asians came into being?

No contraception

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    No contraception

That's not the point, they're Still at it, despite the heat.

That's not the point, they're Still at it, despite the heat.

They’re used to it, we’re not able for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

I'm the same. I'm mad with the bugle. Got the pints in last night though.

• Advertisement

Good man Hector! I’d say you have the chain nearly pulled off yourself today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 219 ✭✭mea_k

Nothing beats good sweaty sex outside. I have friend with benefits so i call him when i need him and ship him off streight after. It's a bliss ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

Apt username

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Jesus at this rate we're gonna need a heatwave super thread and throw in all heatwave inspired threads in there. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Advertisement