Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hkc 1070

Options
  • 29-06-2018 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

hi,

I have a hkc 1070 alarm panel in my house and theres a fault with it. I can't get a hold of the engineer that installed it so obviously cant get engineer code.

Is there anyway to factory reset these panels.

TIA.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If it's not engineer locked you can default by removing the factory link marked lk1 and power cycle the panel. You will them be offered the option to default. Scroll down to default codes and accept.
    If the panel is engineer locked any good installer could reset and reprogramme it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭davidconroy46

Is the panel engineer locked?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Is the panel engineer locked?

Pay attention.

Hi koolkid, hope yoyr well? I asked that ? Because there is not a lot of engineers who can unlock 1070s when eng locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Hi koolkid, hope yoyr well? I asked that ? Because there is not a lot of engineers who can unlock 1070s when eng locked.

The good ones can

• Advertisement

I know. But we won't be allowed post those instructions up here.

Koolkid pleased to say im one of them who can default 10/70 plus Quantum when eng locked.

Most of us can.;)

Advertisement