Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Right on tyranny.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

For a moment there I didn't see the y in tyranny and taught this was gonna be very different!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Eff this im going back to bed. i thought it said right on tiffany.i was wondering what tiffany did to be so right on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What a load of drivel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

"I see people who define themselves as anti-fascist on their Twitter profiles. Do they want a medal?

It's not impressive to be anti-fascist. Not endorsing fascism is about as common as not endorsing fingering children".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Yamanoto wrote: »
    "I see people who define themselves as anti-fascist on their Twitter profiles. Do they want a medal?

It's not impressive to be anti-fascist. Not endorsing fascism is about as common as not endorsing fingering children".

Like and share if you're against animal cruelty and cancer!!!!

So if I don't like and share, I'm for animal cruelty and cancer is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Is it PC gone mad? I bet it’s PC gone mad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,485 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Health and safety gone mad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,676 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I'd they remade Maximum Overdrive they'd have to have a PC going mad in there

This is the video.

He makes good points but a lot of people hate him because they are what he is attacking.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I could only stomach about 30 seconds of his outrage before I turned it off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭AlphabetCards

I enjoy these rants.

He is spot on about large corporate entities co-opting the PRIDE movement. Nothing but a way of currying favour by hopping on social justice bandwagons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,547 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Yamanoto wrote: »

For crimes they did (or even didn't) commit?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

kneemos wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/p9_bI789Gog

A common sense meltdown.

I'm not sure what you're on about. All I see is a youtube link. Am I expected to click on it or something? What do you think this is? Reddit?

Bad post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

I'm not sure what you're on about. All I see is a youtube link. Am I expected to click on it or something? What do you think this is? Reddit?

Bad post.

Out of lemons?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

TheChizler wrote: »
    Health and safety gone mad.

or as they say in the UK tabloids

'Elf and Safety

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

No it’s just book banning, which is cool and fashionable.

Anyway the video is a guy reporting in the banning of little house on the prairie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Is that fella a stand up comedian? Thouroughly enjoyed that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Good rant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,597 ✭✭✭brevity

If I play that video will I get a load of stupid "X DESTROYS stupid liberal moron" videos in my YouTube feed?

Because, I'd rather not.

brevity wrote: »
    If I play that video will I get a load of stupid "X DESTROYS stupid liberal moron" videos in my YouTube feed?

Because, I'd rather not.

Right click link > Open in Incognito

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,597 ✭✭✭brevity

Right click link > Open in Incognito

Oh the mischief I can get up to now.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Omackeral wrote: »
    Like and share if you're against animal cruelty and cancer!!!!

So if I don't like and share, I'm for animal cruelty and cancer is it?
    you can't sit on the fence

Are you for animal cruelty or cancer ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,836 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

you can't sit on the fence

Are you for animal cruelty or cancer ???

What if he is been cruel to animals by giving them cancer?

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

This is the video.

He makes good points but a lot of people hate him because they are what he is attacking.

You know the Modern Left has lost the plot when they make normal Left Wingers look like Right wingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

This is the video.

He has good examples of silly decisions but the points he makes are not good. He's asks "who is that for" a couple of times. I think the fairly obvious answer is "not for you". He complains about sanitising history. I suggest he look closer to home and see just how much of his education covered the atrocities committed by the British Empire throughout the ages. He gives out that cultural norms change. Yes they do but what's wrong with judging things based on existing cultural norms? Just because something was a piece of art when it was made doesn't mean we need to look at it the same now.

The big thing to realise about the vast majority of people who give out about "PC gone mad" is that they very rarely tend to be on the receiving end of things that are not PC. They have to give up something small to make other peoples lives a little better and they don't like that.

Advertisement