Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clean rivers/ streams for kids

Options
  • 30-06-2018 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, I’m looking for clean shallow streams for kids to play in with a bit of greenery in the Laois/Carlow/kilkenny area. Somewhere we could spend a couple of hours and have a picnic. Any help would be much appreciated ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Kellyt29 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I’m looking for clean shallow streams for kids to play in with a bit of greenery in the Laois/Carlow/kilkenny area. Somewhere we could spend a couple of hours and have a picnic. Any help would be much appreciated ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Try posting in for forums for those areas, the guys there may be able to help you out.

You'll find them all here: https://touch.boards.ie/forum/77

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Please don’t suggest posting new threads on other forums. I don’t want to end up with duplicate threads. Instead use the Report Post function so that this thread can be moved to the right forum.

Anyway moving from Feedback to a regional forum

dudara

Advertisement