Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,374 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Fooled wrote: »
    Im not doing that Im going to take it further
    How, exactly? :confused:

You initially left Salon A happy, it's now weeks later, and someone else has had a go at it in the meantime.

I really can't see what you can do about it at this stage!

But do keep us posted, I'm intrigued!!!

(BTW, the one good thing about (even dodgy) hairstyles is it'll always grow back again)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Fooled

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    How, exactly? :confused:

You initially left Salon A happy, it's now weeks later, and someone else has had a go at it in the meantime.

I really can't see what you can do about it at this stage!

But do keep us posted, I'm intrigued!!!

(BTW, the one good thing about (even dodgy) hairstyles is it'll always grow back again)

Im more disappointed with Salon B. If nothing is done theyll do it again again

• Registered Users Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

my3cents wrote:
    Don't people find a hairdresser they like who does the cut they want and stick with them?

Men traditionally do. A barber could have a life long customer. The customer will most likely be happy with the same cut all his life

Ladies hairdressing is different. Ladies tend to change their style often. Cutting their shorter & shorter then growing it out again. Some ladies change hair salons as often as my wife changes shampoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,311 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Fooled wrote: »
    Im more disappointed with Salon B. If nothing is done theyll do it again again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Same thing happened me a few years ago. Salon A cut my hair, I wasn’t sure about it, but with all the product/professional blow dry etc I thought it would be ok. Over the next week, I realised it was a really bad cut, couldn’t manage it myself at all. They had hacked into it so it was impossible to style.

Went to salon B to try and rectify it and they did their best, but salon A had done such a hatchet job, there wasn’t a lot salon B could do without leaving it really really short. So I just had to put up with it for a couple of months.

I don’t blame the OP for not realising it was a bad cut straight away, your hair always looks great leaving the salon, the proof is in how well it looks when you style it yourself.

OP, maybe salon B did the best they could but due to how it was cut before, they might not have been able to do much without leaving it very short. I don’t think you have any comeback at this stage. If you had an issue I think it would need to be high lighted there and then or at least in a couple of days.

Try not to worry about it, I know it’s frustrating but at least hair grows back!

• Advertisement
Advertisement