Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Golf Society-Palmerstown-21st July-12:40pm

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭a post punk

1st Timgolfer 35 points
    2nd-Macker1-33points
    3rd-Emurphalot-31points
    Longest drive Doublecross
    Nearest the pin Benny79
    2’s pot won by Alan m
    I have the prizes kept for the lads who had to head away

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭a post punk

Very enjoyable round in Palmerstown. It’s a great course and they have done a great job to keep the fairways in the heat.
    I had 2 scratches on 10 and 12 (I think), topped a lot of irons and 3 woods probably 6 or 7 times which hasn’t happened in a long time and ended up killing any chance of a score. I also found a bunker on most of the holes but that’s easy enough the amount of them in the course. The highlights would be having 3 birdie chances close enough which shows signs of improvement just to get it all to click together....... it was a 5 hour round but didn’t feel that slow going around.
    Talk to ye in Moyvalley lads , going to hit the range the next few weeks to try get the breakthrough this year :)
    PP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭newindublin

Sad to miss this one so close to home, but I was out of town. Will be at the next!

Advertisement