Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2018

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Prem - niall1811
    Div 1 - Johnny_Fontane
    Div 2 - infacteh
    Div 3 - paulie21
    Div 4- AirDemon
    Div 5 - Paladonia
    Div 6 - padmcv
    Div 7 - hots

We have a full house now so thanks everyone. Can you all please get in contact with last seasons admin and get access to the league and remove users who are not in the league for next year and invite in new members.

Let me know if you need to know who last seasons admin was. Once all members are in we will need to amend the settings and then fix a draft date.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Brenty

Any space to join up?
    Cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Brenty wrote: »
    Any space to join up?
    Cheers

I've added you to the list but we will need one more person to keep the numbers even.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Is there an overview of any of the rule changes for this season somewhere? I remember getting a PM about picking some option about a flex position. Check the voting thread but last post was still going on about the changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭padmcv

Adrian,

bazza1 has dropped out of Div6, can you promote someone from Div7?

• Advertisement

padmcv wrote: »
    Adrian,

bazza1 has dropped out of Div6, can you promote someone from Div7?

Why is he dropping out already?

Is there an overview of any of the rule changes for this season somewhere? I remember getting a PM about picking some option about a flex position. Check the voting thread but last post was still going on about the changes.

I'll put a post in that thread on what the changes are.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Why is he dropping out already?

He thought it was soccer

padmcv wrote: »
    He thought it was soccer

I should ban him from the forum so it doesnt happen again, I'll edo the divisions now.

I should ban him from the forum so it doesnt happen again, I'll redo the divisions now.

I've updated the divisions now, we have now 14 in division 7, 1 person promoted to division 6 based on last years standings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Didn't realise the deadline was so early, too late to get my spot back?

I'm Old Irish Patriot

7th in Division 3 last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭BarryC21

Hi folks - just saw this league now. Looks class, any chance of being included at this late stage?

Myself and my friend are probably without our normal league this year so if there’s space for two, it’d be even better!

curry-muff wrote: »

I'm Old Irish Patriot

The divisions are set now, I can add you to division 7 if you like?
    BarryC21 wrote: »
    Hi folks - just saw this league now. Looks class, any chance of being included at this late stage?

Myself and my friend are probably without our normal league this year so if there’s space for two, it’d be even better!

Hi,

Division 7 is almost full, Can your friend also pot and I will add both of you.

Hi,

Brilliant thanks Adrian, I’ve sent him a message there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 seansc1

Hi,

Hi is there any space left in D7?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 connmcgrath

I'm Old Irish Patriot

Hi,

Hi this is BarryC21's friend here. Would love to get involved if there's still space!

I'm Old Irish Patriot

Hi, Can you let me know if you want ot be added in to the lowest division?

Added to Div 7.
    seansc1 wrote: »
    Hi is there any space left in D7?

No, but we should have enough for another division, can you let me know if you want to be added?
    Hi this is BarryC21's friend here. Would love to get involved if there's still space!

Added to division 7

Super, thanks again Adrian!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Division 2 are still awaiting 4 members to join, Masked Man, theRB, Bugg and Realalemadrid. If they are following this, can they please check their PM's!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 m4gu1r3

Is there space left in any divisions?

I was in 7 last year but missed the deadline

• Advertisement

keano_afc wrote: »
    Havent played before, how do I go about entering?

@keano_afc
    Still waiting on you to join Div6. Check your PMs for the invite

m4gu1r3 wrote: »
    Is there space left in any divisions?

I was in 7 last year but missed the deadline

Hi, I'll add you to the waiting list but we will need a few more to go ahead with another division.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

We'll feck it I'm late if ye have any spaces left I'd like to join if not I understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

We'll feck it I'm late if ye have any spaces left I'd like to join if not I understand.

Mr_Man2121 wrote: »

Added to waiting list. I've 2 for division 8 now. It may be a case of splitting div 7 and 8 into 2 viable leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Added to waiting list. I've 2 for division 8 now. It may be a case of splitting div 7 and 8 into 2 viable leagues.

Two 10 team leagues would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Hi Adrian,

Can you add me in please? We'll get the numbers for Div 8 yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 robeskimo

The Kerry Bears Division 8

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    New to the league, chalk me down for this season.

@Eire-Dearg
    Waiting on you to join Division 6. Check your PMs for invite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭kopite davo

Is there a list of people in the divisions?

Advertisement