Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2018

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

DBIreland wrote: »
    Hi Adrian,

Can you add me in please? We'll get the numbers for Div 8 yet!
    robeskimo wrote: »
    The Kerry Bears Division 8

Both added.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Is there a list of people in the divisions?

First post of this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭kopite davo

Sound

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭wardie101

If still a spot in Div 8 count me in

wardie101 wrote: »
    If still a spot in Div 8 count me in

You are added but we need 1 more to make the numbers even.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

adrian522 wrote: »
    Hi, Can you let me know if you want ot be added in to the lowest division?

Nah, too much of a jump back after the years it took me to get up there. I'm out.

Sorry for the delay in response. I was on holidays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Division 7 stragglers who haven't signed upto the league yet, please check your PMs and enter the league, we have 3 missing still!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Division 2 still waiting on theRB (Clonnabinnia Crimson Tide), only one left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭rogeyspoint

Hi, I am open to taking any spot that's available. Thanks

Hi, I am open to taking any spot that's available. Thanks

We have now 6 people interested in a division 8. I'm not usre if you think this is enough to go ahead with.

I don't really want to remove teams from division 7 as we have set fixtures and draft order at this stage.

I will see if we can get one or 2 more before the end of the week and see what we can do,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭rogeyspoint

Hi Adrian522, I am interested in a spot in Div 8. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sean0106

Hi, I will join division 8

Sean0106 wrote: »
    Hi, I will join division 8

Thanks, We will need one more to keep the numbers even.

Div8 1 m4gu1r3 m4gu1r3
    Div8 2 Mr_Man2121 Mr_Man2121
    Div8 3 DBIreland DBIreland
    Div8 4 robeskimo robeskimo
    Div8 5 wardie101 wardie101
    Div8 6 rogeyspoint rogeyspoint
    Div8 7 Sean0106 Sean0106

Division 8 so far. Who wants to be GM?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 m4gu1r3

adrian522 wrote: »
    Div8 1 m4gu1r3 m4gu1r3
    Div8 2 Mr_Man2121 Mr_Man2121
    Div8 3 DBIreland DBIreland
    Div8 4 robeskimo robeskimo
    Div8 5 wardie101 wardie101
    Div8 6 rogeyspoint rogeyspoint
    Div8 7 Sean0106 Sean0106

Division 8 so far. Who wants to be GM?

I'll be GM if nobody else wants to do it

hots wrote: »
    Division 7 stragglers who haven't signed upto the league yet, please check your PMs and enter the league, we have 3 missing still!

Still trying to herd these guys up, PMs sent to anyone from Div7 who didn't confirm. (I suspect No.8, Fatgav and Spud06 might be our stragglers judging by last logged on dates.)

We're drafting next Wednesday night so may need to rope in replacements on Monday if these guys still haven't taken their places.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭BarryC21

hots wrote: »
    Still trying to herd these guys up, PMs sent to anyone from Div7 who didn't confirm. (I suspect No.8, Fatgav and Spud06 might be our stragglers judging by last logged on dates.)

We're drafting next Wednesday night so may need to rope in replacements on Monday if these guys still haven't taken their places.

Think our draft is set for Tuesday at 21:00 hots sorry!:eek:

BarryC21 wrote: »
    Think our draft is set for Tuesday at 21:00 hots sorry!:eek:

You're dead right :o Trying to do too many things at once! Draft is correctly set for TUESDAY :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kdave2

Hi I am interested in joining the ff

kdave2 wrote: »
    Hi I am interested in joining the ff

Thanks, that brings us to 8 for division 8 which I think is enough to make a new division.

I'll add division 8 people onto the first post now.

• Advertisement

Where do I find the settings so that I can set up a league in line with others?

PM sent.

PMs sent to Division 8 folks

Still waiting on some division 8 players to reply. Need to draft by Wednesday so please reply soon or we'll have to find replacements

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Hi, can i get included in the mix for this year....

Hi m4gu1r3, Can you add PauloConn to division 8 if people have not joined up. You need to be drafting by Wednesday.

Invite sent. There are now 4 invites sent to fill 3 places so I guess it's first come, first served unless we can find a 10th player

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

m4gu1r3 wrote: »
    Invite sent. There are now 4 invites sent to fill 3 places so I guess it's first come, first served unless we can find a 10th player

Can you send an invite to ddaly0226@outlook.ie

It won't let me dm anyone

Thanks

Mr_Man2121 wrote: »
    m4gu1r3 wrote: »

Can you send an invite to ddaly0226@outlook.ie

It won't let me dm anyone

Thanks
    Invite sent

• Advertisement

Right so we have filled Division 8 with 8 players. The most popular date/time for the draft was today (Monday 3rd) @ 10 PM but since it's such short notice I think it is best to push back to the next most popular date/time which is tomorrow (Tuesday 4th) @ 10 PM. This is what is set in the league.

Advertisement