Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2018

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭supasoumi99

Hi guys - know its very late but if there are any more spaces I would love to get involved?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

Can anybody tell me why I’m not receiving my draft grade emails off the NFL fantasy app? The was the same last year, I’ve done 4 drafts now & nothing back on any even though I get the usual ‘warning you draft is on tomorrow night’ etc & all the promotional emails. Was one of my favourite things about it.

My 5th year now doing them & up till last year I always got them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Haven't got any this year either

• Registered Users Posts: 46 m4gu1r3

Hi guys - know its very late but if there are any more spaces I would love to get involved?

PM sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

Got one for a draft Sunday night but not for the division 5 one last night,

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

Knex. wrote: »
    Haven't got any this year either

It’s driving me mad for some reason :P would you know how to delete previous years teams? I can never work it out at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭DM1292

Hi all, Sorry if I'm a tad late, but I'd love to get involved in this if there is anymore room available?

DM1292 wrote: »
    Hi all, Sorry if I'm a tad late, but I'd love to get involved in this if there is anymore room available?

If there is another person to even the numbers who is willing to draft TONIGHT @ 10PM then you're more than welcome to join Division 8

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭DM1292

m4gu1r3 wrote: »
    If there is another person to even the numbers who is willing to draft TONIGHT @ 10PM then you're more than welcome to join Division 8

Cool, I'm down for the draft at 10PM if there is space available. I'll keep a close eye on the thread, cheers! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Steo2323

Hi, am totally up for joining division 8.

• Advertisement

PMs sent to Steo2323 and DM1292. 12 for Division 8 now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭BaronVon

I'm commissioner in Div 2, is there supposed to be a trade deadline? We have none.....

Division 8 has two divisions with 6 teams in each and 4 teams to make the playoffs. Should the top 2 teams from each division make the playoffs or simply the 4 teams with the best overall record? Currently it's the 4 teams with the best overall record.

Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

infacteh wrote: »
    I'm commissioner in Div 2, is there supposed to be a trade deadline? We have none.....

It should be the NFL.com default trade deadline, I'm not sure what that is but you shouldn't allow any trades from now on anyway.
    m4gu1r3 wrote: »
    Division 8 has two divisions with 6 teams in each and 4 teams to make the playoffs. Should the top 2 teams from each division make the playoffs or simply the 4 teams with the best overall record? Currently it's the 4 teams with the best overall record.

Thanks

It should be the top team from each division and 2 wildcards that can come from either division.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭boccy23

I'm in 3 leagues. Lost in two of them this week and missed the 6th place by 1 spot in both. So I have a bye in the Consolation playoff. Yesssss. :(

Then in the Boards Keeper I have a bye as well as I am the second seed. So I have no matchup this weekend. Weird. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

I finished 11th in D2, so in the consolidation playoffs. Is 11th now my final position in terms of the ranking boards uses for next year's leagues or could I potentially finish 7th if I won the consolidation playoffs?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

You are 11th but as many people don't come back the following year still a good chance of you being in a higher division but the consolation playoffs are irrelevant for next years rankings.

Advertisement