Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy nice Lingerie ?

Options
  • 30-06-2018 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Looking to buy some sexy but classy lingerie, bra/thong sets maybe stockings and suspenders. No idea where to go i never like anything in Ann summers. M & S don't quiet cut it. Also a DD bust which can sometimes make things harder to find.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

Pennys??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 LizzeyBenett

ravima wrote: »
    Pennys??

Want better quality than that they don't fit me right , but thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

Debenhams can have nice stuff
    Also try figleaves online, they have lovely pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

If you're in Dublin try Peaches and Cream. They've a shop near the can of Stephens Green Shopping Centre. Definitely cater for larger bust and fitting staff are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

Figleaves is nice. Victoria’s Secret and Agent Provocateur too. BTs have lovely stuff. Ted Baker underwear is usually nice. I’m in the process of revamping my entire underwear collection and they are the places I’m currently shopping in. House of Fraser online also has great underwear.

• Advertisement
Advertisement