Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amazon Prime (with 2-day priority shipping) now available in Ireland

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,464 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Seve OB wrote: »
    I'm with you.
    It's not.

Sorry?
    For €40 a year you're getting free delivery to Ireland from Amazon and also included is Prime Video.
    You also get unlimited photos backup, limited music access and other benefits.

The question is really " how is this not a bargain? "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

adox wrote: »
    So I have 3 items on the way from Prime day. 1 with I-parcel and 2 with An Post.

Alll delivered to my work address.

Get a message on my phone at lunchtime to say the two items were out for delivery today and left a mobile number to call if I wouldn’t be in. Being a Saturday I’m not in work, the place is closed so I rang....and rang...,and rang but the calls weren’t answered. Tried to send a t st message but the number won’t accept messages.

Way to go An Post. Why send me the number if no one is going to bloody pick up?

Maybe postie was driving when you tried calling, or he couldn't be arsed answering the call, anyway your items will be brought out again on Monday which is probably when you expected delivery anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Blazer wrote: »
    Sorry?
    For €40 a year you're getting free delivery to Ireland from Amazon and also included is Prime Video.
    You also get unlimited photos backup, limited music access and other benefits.

The question is really " how is this not a bargain? "

A bargain is a discount on what the standard price of something is.

To say that something is now available in Ireland, at a slower delivery rate than the same service is available in the UK is absolutely not a bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

To say that something is now available in Ireland, at a slower delivery rate than the same service is available in the UK is absolutely not a bargain.

Man you're just trolling now. Get the student discount detailed above and you make a huge saving

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭degsie

Who pìssed on your cornflakes? This is an absolute bargain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I think the thread has run its course, any further discussing is more suited to online buying forum.

If something needs to be added here, report this post and a mod can re-open it.

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement