Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dolymount Wodden Bridge Party Thing

Options
  • 01-07-2018 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

Was up there earlier and a load of em coloured people(queue pc mod etc jump on it) up there drinking with proper pa hooked up to a car/s

Is this a regular thing?

Not one police in sight, i wonder if the usual turned up in tracksuits etc would the guards be a no show

Great to see the buzz around the beach(assuming was left in semi clean state) and they did help the few cars that got stuck, so don't take it as simply having a go.

Just a bit odd to see with no police presence

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Is there normally a police presence on the beaches? If all they were doing was listening to music and drinking while helping people out of a hobble, I don't see the issue for the police. Although with a PA system, it might have been extremely loud? Doesn't sound like a big deal tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

miamee wrote: »
    Is there normally a police presence on the beaches? If all they were doing was listening to music and drinking while helping people out of a hobble, I don't see the issue for the police. Although with a PA system, it might have been extremely loud? Doesn't sound like a big deal tbh.

Im sure I've seen guards doing the rounds on them before

Just I feel if it was tracksuit etc wearing people be soon put an end to and 40 questions to each of them

Could be intimating to turn up and see hundreds drinking etc.

Plus the other part of the island was blocked off to cars and hate to see this happen to this section

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

How dare they!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

Have you been taking PCP op?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

dd972 wrote: »
    Have you been taking PCP op?

What does his car financing have to do with anything?

• Advertisement
Advertisement